BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Alex J.
I love the look of these lashes! They give extra volume and length without having to look too cartoon-ish or fake. They are also light on the lids, so you don't feel like your eyes are being weighed down. I don't use the glue that comes with just because I have a personal preference towards another brand for adhesion, but, otherwise, the look of these lashes are fantastic! This box is my second pair and I know I will be buying more in the future.
Krystal L.
I received my Kiss lashes for free from my DLVoxBox to test and they are the best false eyelashes I've ever used. I got the sultry one and they look and feel like real eyelashes since the ends are tapered. They look incredibly natural as well. I applied them using the DUO Lash glue instead of the one provided since I prefer DUO. I didn't even have to apply much makeup since the lashes make a statement (but that's because I prefer the natural look).
Alexis H.
Lewisberry , PA
I'm so glad I got these from influenster to review! These lashes are so full and dramatic without being over the top or too heavy. I only had to trim them a small mount before applying. I'm also really impressed by the glue included; it's a lot better than some of the glues I've bought at the drugstore; they lashes really stay on! Basically, I'm really impressed and will definitely reach for this brand of lashes again when I want another pair.
Haley E.
Kyle, TX
I never wear fake lashes, so I don't have a lot to compare them too. I wore them on Halloween, and I must say that I was impressed. They are very pretty and stayed locked in place all night. The glue was not the best, however. I don't expect a lot from eyelash glue that comes with the lashes, but this kind was nothing to brag about. I had to reapply the glue a few times before they would stick. But, as I mentioned, once they were on, they were on!
Laura M.
Wilkesboro, NC
I received this product in my Dean's List VoxBox and I must say this was my first time wearing false lashes. I already have long lashes myself but I really love this product! It is so soft!! I received "Flirty" and I have to admit though, I did struggled applying these lashes onto my lash lines!! Haha, I'm a newbie still. I know for sure I will get better once I get the hang of it! Oh yes. These lashes make my eyes look like an ostrich eyes! Lol.
Nicole S.
I been trying on the Kiss lashes which I received by a Influenster for testing purposes I really like how light they are for an everyday wear but the one thing I didn't like was the band was too short so it didn't really fit my eyes the way I wanted them to. But I still made it work by wearing mascara on top of the lashes to blend them. So that there more of my lash than vs looking fake if you will. I do wish that the lash it self was more fuller there were abit light for me and for the actual pricing of the lashes.
Mary S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kiss' Looks so Natural Lashes ($3.99 at Major Retailers) are lightweight, realistic false lashes with tapered ends and a clear, flexible band. The falsies blend well with natural lashes. The thin, malleable band makes application a cinch. The included lash adhesive is decent, it dries quickly, bonds well with the skin, and is easy to remove. Packaging is simple but attractive. These lashes are available in six styles to cater to a variety of personal tastes.

I received these lashes courtesy of Influenster for review.
Amanda F.
Manhattan, KS
I received this in my J'Adore VoxBox to test for Influenster, but I had been tempted to have a friend try them and write up her reaction to them since I have sensitive eyes. In the end, I decided to try them with her help. They felt a little heavy at first, but I figured that's because I wasn't used to anything on my eyes. It was a little difficult to position them just right, but the application itself was easy enough. I liked the way they looked, though I would have to play around with the positioning and adding some makeup. One big problem for me was that I wear glasses, and they bump up against the lenses. Overall though, a good product, and one I would consider using for big events.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
They were gorgeous and I loved the style I got but they were so hard to put on for some reason. I love wearing lashes but putting them on is always something I hate. It never goes in place the first three times. I have to either keep re-gluing them or move them around. It's exhausting. But other than that, I think I'll buy another pack sometime soon and give them another try because I love the styles of them but they were the worst putting on.
Royshada S.
These eyelashes are so amazing . I am able to attach these eyelashes so perfectly they look actually like my own . Kiss eye lashes are reuseable and are very sexy looking my friends and I love how they make our eye pop out . I received these eye lashes totally free and I will only use #kiss products from now on.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?