BY KISS #59 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1959)
Lydia T.
Philadelphia, PA
I loved these lashes! They are very long and volumizing. They definitely bring more attention to my eyes and it's flattering. I was surprised by how affordable they also are.

The best part is that they are very easy to use and they stayed on all night. They were easy to remove and I can use them a few more times. I layered on a few coats of mascara and some eyeliner to my look.

I think I will be purchasing lashes from this brand in the future to try different looks.
Patty L.
Cincinnati, OH
I loved the usability of these Kiss "Looks So Natural" Lashes that came in my Influenster J'Adore VoxBox. They were so easy to apply! I also loved how soft they were, and the tapered design made them look more natural overall. However, I would loved to have seen a length that was less dramatic. I found that, despite the beautifully tapered ends, they still looked fake because they were so much longer than even the most-blessed gals natural lashes. It would be great to have a length that gives a lush look without the scary extreme.
Debbie G.
Albertson, NY
Honestly I'd never used false lashes before, but was very excited to try them out when I received a complimentary sample from Influenster and KISS. I am really impressed with how easy they were to size and apply. I thought it was going to be a sticky mess, or that my makeup would smudge... but none of that happened! Instead I just look glam and, since I have naturally thin lashes, it gives me an extra boost of confidence! I think I might be addicted now...
Emma M.
This was my first time trying fake lashes, and although I don't have a lot to compare them to, I would definitely recommend them. They were easy for even a novice to apply, light weight, and very enhancing. I did need to cut them down a little, but that was a personal preference. The glue didn't try too fast or too slow. I had the "flirty" pair and will definitely be investing in a more every-day pair for more low-key events where I still want a little enhancement. Thanks to the Dean's List voxbox for letting me try these our for free!
Silvana A.
Hudson, MA
I received a package of KISS Looks So Natural Lashes in my #JAdoreVoxBox from @Influenster. I have very sensitive skin, sometimes even hypoallergenic products irritate my skin. I was so surprised that the glue did not irritate my eyelids or my eyes. The lashes themselves were great! They are soft and light. I even forgot I was wearing them. My husband only noticed how beautiful my eyes looked but not that I was using them. I will definitely be continuing to use KISS Looks So Natural Lashes!
Gretchen R.
Sacramento, CA
I received these lashes complimentary of Influenster. I have never used lashes before, so i had my roommate help me put them on. but they were definitely easy to use! i would recommend making sure there is glue on the entire length of the lashes, because by the end of the night, they were coming off in the inner corner of my eye. i got a lot of compliments from these the night i wore them!
Jamita G.
Vicksburg, MS
I don't normally wear false lashes. I have a fear that it will look as if a spider is crawling on more face or that I will resemble the creepy lady down the street with too much makeup. I was pleasantly surprised that these lashes looked quite natural and they didn't look creepy. I did have a little trouble applying them but I think it's because I was a beginner with doing this type of thing. If I'm looking for a more dramatic look, I will wear these again.
Michele M.
Love Kiss Lashes! They are so real looking, but give you just enough oomph to give your eyes a boost. They are easy to apply with the provided glue, making using them a hassel-free process. The lashes and just the right amount of something special without looking fake. I used these for a special night out, and they were totally worth it. Removal was just as simple as the applying process.

I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Katie S.
Willoughby, OH
I received my sample from Influenster for testing purposes, and here's what I have to say: these lashes are super lightweight and look really pretty once put on. But, as someone who's never work lashes before, I kept getting distracted by the length my lashes suddenly had. I also had some issues with the included glue sticking correctly. I would recommend using a different lash adhesive for these lashes. Aside from that, these were really fun to try!
meriah H.
Lashes are hard to find that look natural. But these kiss lashes are my favorite!! The ends are tapered and they are light weight. The band is thin so it blends in with your natural lash line. These lashes are perfect for a big difference with the natural effect! Love them and recommend them a lot.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?