BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Dakotah F.
I received these in my DLVoxBox and I wore them out last night. I've wore fake eyelashes before and these were not my favorite. I didn't like the glue because wet it is blue, and it messed with my other make up (eye shadow and eyeliner). Also, you has to put a lot of glue on to get the lashes to stick which made my eye lids feel really heavy. When i got them on, they looked beautiful. I love the look of these because they look realistic! They didn't hurt to take them off but I have glue residue on my lids and real eyelashes...
meriah H.
Lashes are hard to find that look natural. But these kiss lashes are my favorite!! The ends are tapered and they are light weight. The band is thin so it blends in with your natural lash line. These lashes are perfect for a big difference with the natural effect! Love them and recommend them a lot.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
I am a fan of Kiss Eyelashes already, but was delighted to try their Looks So Natural lashes, which are thinner, have tapered ends, and are lighter-weight than their other lashes. The idea is that, when applied, they look just like natural lashes.

And they do! The Vamp ones blended right in with my natural lashes, adding just a tiny bit of fullness without needing mascara. The glue goes on white but dries clear, they're easy to apply (and peel off and re-apply, if needed to fix alignment), and I can't feel them when they're on.
Michele M.
Love Kiss Lashes! They are so real looking, but give you just enough oomph to give your eyes a boost. They are easy to apply with the provided glue, making using them a hassel-free process. The lashes and just the right amount of something special without looking fake. I used these for a special night out, and they were totally worth it. Removal was just as simple as the applying process.

I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Yanzi F.
Cleveland, Tx
I received this natural look KISS lahes, I'm not an expert on putting lahes on, but once i applied my KISS lashes, i couldn't notice if i applied the right or wrong O.o wich is perfect because they just look so natural :D
now i have a big problem O.o I'm in love with them and gonna buy some more ^.^
Thanku kiss and influenster for this oportunity to to try this Amazing lashes ^_-
Amanda T.
San Antonio, TX
I really love the look of false eyelashes, but I'm someone who is incredibly hyper-senstive (which means I can feel the difference of the lashes, resting on my eyes, move my eye lashes, everything). I loved the look, but I got way too frustrated getting them on right and then insanely distracted by them throughout the whole time I had them on.

Sadly, this will be one of those products I will admire, wistful from a distance. (They are soft, and incredibly well made though, and will be perfect for those who love false eyelashes.)
Bieonica P.
Wartburg, TN
I got these for free in the Influenster Dean's List VoxBox! These are so soft and light, it's almost unbelievable. They feel so delicate and are so easy to apply. If it wasn't for the glue making my eyes a little itchy at times I think I almost could forget I am wearing them. The tapered end technology that Kiss promotes these as having really does make for a more natural looking lash. They 100% feel like my natural lashes before applying mascara. I love them!
Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my #DLVoxBox; I have naturally long eye lashes so I usually never use false lashes. When I have used false lashes on very rare occasions I did have a lot of problems with finding lashes that looked natural. I was happy with the quality and appearance of these lashes compared to some of the ones I've experimented with before..but as I mentioned before I really don't use false lashes that often. Overall though I would say this was a decent product!
Desiree R.
I really enjoyed these Kiss lashes i received complimentary from @influenster. They were light, easy to apply and stayed on with the glue they provided. They are super soft ! The pair i got where Very natural looking so gorgoues. i added this to my go to smokey bronze eye and it really added that extra special something.
Mary S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kiss' Looks so Natural Lashes ($3.99 at Major Retailers) are lightweight, realistic false lashes with tapered ends and a clear, flexible band. The falsies blend well with natural lashes. The thin, malleable band makes application a cinch. The included lash adhesive is decent, it dries quickly, bonds well with the skin, and is easy to remove. Packaging is simple but attractive. These lashes are available in six styles to cater to a variety of personal tastes.

I received these lashes courtesy of Influenster for review.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?