BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Danielle V.
I'm so happy I received these in my J'Adore VoxBox. I've always enjoyed wearing fake lashes for special events but a) they've always been too "out there" to wear on a day-to-day basis and b) I have trouble putting them on myself! These lashes completely changed that for me. These lashes were easy to put on, the adhesive didn't make a mess (the applicator brush was easy to use!), and they looked so natural. They just accentuated my natural eyelashes, and I wore them one day when I was home and one day when I went out. They transitioned perfectly!
Heather P.
Punta Gorda, FL
So I'm admittedly a horrible girl...I am even worse at eyelashes. Application wasn't as horrible as other eyelash brands I have tried so that was a plus but I did make a mess of myself with the glue.

Once I applied the lashes I did like how they were feather light - they didn't weigh my lids down so I forgot that they were even on which was nice. I've worn lashes that every time I fluttered my eyes it felt like my lids were lifting weights.

I'd probably try this brand again if I need to wear false eye lashes for a special occasion or an event.
july M.
San Lorenzo, CA
At first glance, I thought these lashes would be way too thick and unnatural looking. But God was I heck wrong. I let them dry, refused to look at myself in the mirror until so, and when I finally saw my reflection, I was so pleased. I ended up doing a little happy dance. They looked like my own real (if not longer and thicker) lashes! They were just the right color, spread out evenly and held a certain par to natural lashes. I am very much IN LOVE with these amazing lashes I got complimentary from Influenster to test and now review with pleasure. (:
Janine H.
Alton, IL
I tried out the KISS Look So Natural Lashes that I received complimentary from influenster today, and I love them. I have a cold, so I was constantly sneezing and my eyes were so watery and they stayed on all day. They were the really easy to put on too. Normally with eyelashes it takes a few tries, but I got them on pretty much with the first try. some people might want to try to cut them in to two or three sections to make it easier if they struggle with putting false lashes on. They are perfect for every day because they do not look over the top!
Claire H.
They do look very natural themselves, but I thought that as I apply mascara after putting them on that it would kind of help mesh them with my real lashes. It didn't do that as much as I thought and they seemed noticeable to me that they were basically sitting on top of my real lashes. I plan to wear them again around people I know to see if they notice. As far as application goes, as long as I waited at least 30 seconds after putting the glue on them they were easier to place just right. I had to pull off and reglue/reapply at least once in my application process to get them just right though. It was like I had to apply glue to the tops of the inside corners in addition to where the rest of the lashes meet the eyelid.
Lydia T.
Philadelphia, PA
I loved these lashes! They are very long and volumizing. They definitely bring more attention to my eyes and it's flattering. I was surprised by how affordable they also are.

The best part is that they are very easy to use and they stayed on all night. They were easy to remove and I can use them a few more times. I layered on a few coats of mascara and some eyeliner to my look.

I think I will be purchasing lashes from this brand in the future to try different looks.
Katelyn O.
I received these complimentary in my Dean's List Voxbox! I have never worn fake lashes before, but these are quite easy to apply. I only had a slight problem, when i put the first lash on, it was too close the the inner edge of my eye so it wouldn't sit how it should have. I liked the lashes, and would probably wear them for a nicer occasion, but feel they're a bit too much for my daily style. They are fairly light weight and didn't bother my eyes when they were on me!
Erica C.
They are so natural looking. I absolutely love the clear band. It makes it so much easier to apply and to blend them in with my natural lashes. The glue that came with them isn't the greatest and they are a bit fragile at the band because it's clear. A few knots came off when I was cleaning up the dried up glue when I took them off. But nonetheless, I still love these. They are one of my favorites. They provide such a natural looking amount of volume. It's awesome!!!
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
I Recieved the Kiss Look so Natural Lashes in Vamp! I don't Ever wear falsies, they are just something I normally don't feel like wasting time or money on. I want to be honest with you! So when i got my box and seen we had lashes i wasn't that thrilled. But after I applied them today, this maybe something i want to try out some more. I loved the way they opened my eyes and how natural they looked. I gibe this a B only because they didn't have marked what lashes was L or R and as someone who doesn't wear lashes that could of made it a little easier
Darcus M.
Hamilton, OH
Wearing my Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes that I received for review in my JAdore VoxBox from Influenster.

First off I have to admit that I dropped my glue down the sink drain so that's why the Lashes are sticking up a bit in the corner. They're super easy to apply though and feel really comfortable. The only thing I didn't like about them was that they seemed a little long. I still really enjoyed them though and can't wait to get more glue so I can wear them again!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?