BY KISS #25 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Reviews (1912)
Ashley S.
Brownsville, TX
I received the KissLashes in Sultry by Influenster in my DeansList VoxBox . Just by looking at the lashes, I knew I was going to love them because they look so natural! Not too much volume and not too dramatic, just the right amount of lashes. They were easy to put on and take off. What i loved about these lashes was that they do not fall off easily. What i mean by this is that i went on a Dolphin Watch on a boat and ther was tons of wind. They never fell off! Not like other lashes that i have used. All around good experience!
**this product was offered by Influenster for testing purposes only!
Anudari A.
Potomac, MD
I got this in my influenster box for free and when I first tried it out it was so difficult to put on! Then I thought it was too big on my eyelids so I cut it and when I applied the glue I made sure to wait till the lash glue became clear and tacky. Once it was ready I used a tweezer to put it on so that it would allow me to place it directly on top of my own lashes instead of my eyelids. Who would have thought but the results were amazing! I loved the look and it almost looked as if they were my own but I still have trouble applying them onto my eyelashes so I gave it a B.
Cianna M.
This was the very first time I'd ventured into the world of false lashes. First application was pretty easy, and didn't have to start over. The lashes didn't need mascara added, although adding some did help them blend with my natural lashes. The only complaint was the glue provided became un-tacky during the night, sadly right before going to a Halloween party. I stopped to pick up a different brand of glue to reapply since I hadn't brought it with me, but the lash did not stick that well and was a constant bother through the evening. Overall I would try again, and recommend.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
I got to try this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes in my J'Adore Vox Box. I have had the chance to try other lashes from KISS and I really love these natural ones because they are no where near as intense. The lashes are very delicate compared to other lashes I have used in the past. These are a great for an everyday look. You definitely don't get the notion that they are fake lashes and they don't weigh down your eyelids like some other fake lashes do. Also it is very unlikely that you can use these more than once as they are quite fragile!
Allison G.
Thornton, CO
I am not the type of girl to wear fake lashes. I got some to try in my #JadoraVoxBox and thought I would try them out. This was my first time putting on fake lashes, It took me about 10 minutes to figure out how it size them (lol) and then another 30 minutes to figure out how to put them on. Once I got the hang of it it was pretty simple.

I might just use them a few times for date night or something. I don't like how the glue is still all over my lashes ( but again that might just be my fault).
Violeta C.
Amazing product! Im not a big fan of fake lashes I usually go get extensions but these are so natural looking, I've tried them at least 8 times already and I just love that they don't look fake and huge like most lashes I used to buy, totally worth it!
Marika W.
I received these in my free DLVoxBox to test and review and I'm SO happy with them! I've honestly never tried fake lashes before, but now I'm a HUGE fan! You have to trim them a little bit or otherwise they'll poke the corner of your eye, but besides that they look blend very well with your natural lashes and I love how the ends are pointed so they look more natural. My only complaint would be the lash glue that came with them... it irritated my eyes so I got a different kind and use it with my KISSlashes instead, so not a big problem! Overall, I really really like them!
Shannon T.
Staunton, VA
I absolutely loved these lashes! I have never worn fake lashes before until my cousins house party i wanted to look really pretty. definitely want to impress and let's just say i actually did. So since i had gotten these lashes for free to test i had to try them out and oddly they were a perfect fit with my eyes which made it that much easier to put on. i glued them on add some eyeliner and bam. I looked really pretty with them on i really like that they felt like my own lashes and I am definitely wearing them again at his next party and probably some dates too! Thanks Influenster!
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I have been trying lashes and these are my favorite. They are light and the most natural looking and very inexpensive. Walmart is the only place I have found them though so far. I usually try to just find the most natural looking pair. I've also learned to put them on after you use your mascara. I used to use mascara after putting them on so they could mesh with my eye lashes better but then they are hard to clean.
adrianna l.
San Antonio
These are the first false lashes I've ever bought and I totally recommend theses to someone who is a beginner in the beauty industry. Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?