BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Marika W.
I received these in my free DLVoxBox to test and review and I'm SO happy with them! I've honestly never tried fake lashes before, but now I'm a HUGE fan! You have to trim them a little bit or otherwise they'll poke the corner of your eye, but besides that they look blend very well with your natural lashes and I love how the ends are pointed so they look more natural. My only complaint would be the lash glue that came with them... it irritated my eyes so I got a different kind and use it with my KISSlashes instead, so not a big problem! Overall, I really really like them!
Cianna M.
This was the very first time I'd ventured into the world of false lashes. First application was pretty easy, and didn't have to start over. The lashes didn't need mascara added, although adding some did help them blend with my natural lashes. The only complaint was the glue provided became un-tacky during the night, sadly right before going to a Halloween party. I stopped to pick up a different brand of glue to reapply since I hadn't brought it with me, but the lash did not stick that well and was a constant bother through the evening. Overall I would try again, and recommend.
Allison G.
Thornton, CO
I am not the type of girl to wear fake lashes. I got some to try in my #JadoraVoxBox and thought I would try them out. This was my first time putting on fake lashes, It took me about 10 minutes to figure out how it size them (lol) and then another 30 minutes to figure out how to put them on. Once I got the hang of it it was pretty simple.

I might just use them a few times for date night or something. I don't like how the glue is still all over my lashes ( but again that might just be my fault).
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I have been trying lashes and these are my favorite. They are light and the most natural looking and very inexpensive. Walmart is the only place I have found them though so far. I usually try to just find the most natural looking pair. I've also learned to put them on after you use your mascara. I used to use mascara after putting them on so they could mesh with my eye lashes better but then they are hard to clean.
adrianna l.
San Antonio
These are the first false lashes I've ever bought and I totally recommend theses to someone who is a beginner in the beauty industry. Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
So I got these in my DLVoxbox. I was excited because I had never used them before and wanted to try them out. Well for me I ended up giving up after about 15 minutes of trying to put them on and get them to stick. I followed all of the directions but they just wouldn't stay on. I was really disappointed since I was pretty excited to be able to try them, but the glue just wouldn't stick. I didn't have any product on my face that would interfere with the glue so I'm not sure why they didn't stick.
Racheal L.
Meadville, PA
This was my very first time trying any sort of false lashes and I must say, I'm impressed. I nervous at first, not sure how difficult it would be to apply the lashes. The directions on the box were very clear and made it very simple to do. I was amazed at how few steps and how easily they went on. The only negative for me was that I ended up with the glue all over my fingers. It may just be me, but the wand was a little fat for the small area of the lashes. The glue was simple to wash off, so no big deal at all. I look forward to trying more lashes in the future!
Amber R.
Tigard, OR
I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3
April K.
Jamestown, NC
I have to admit, I laughed when I pulled this out of the box. I've never used fake lashes. And there's a reason..I couldn't even get these things to stick on my eyes. It was too complicated to apply. Now, I am not very high maintenance, so I didn't try super long, but if a girl like me is going to use fake lashes, they have to be simpler than this. I did eventually get one on and thought I looked ridiculous.
Janet L.
Visalia, CA
I received this in my influenster box this month and I was excited to try these lashes on. These lashes are full and long. It did look natural and not plastic like. The band thickness was perfect. Not too thick but not too thin. It wasn't heavy on the lashes. If you want drama these are the lashes to go with. My only grip about this product is the glue that it came with. It dried on too quick for me. I wasn't able to stick it on and move the lash to where I wanted it to go so I had to try a couple times. It was long lasting and taking the lashes off was easy. It didn't pull too hard off my eyes. It did leave a little glue residue when taking off the lashes. Overall I like the look of these lashes. I would just use another glue for adhesive.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?