BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
Let me say that I am a complete false lash newb. I wear glasses on a daily so I never had a need to wear lashes on a daily basis. However, I had a special event coming up and I decided to enhance my eyes (sans glasses) with some extra flair. I've bought Ardell and other inexpensive lashes just to try, and I found the Kiss lashes (specifically the Sultry model) to look the most natural, while still adding a touch of glam, to my look. Applying false lashes for the first time was also super difficult, but the Kiss lashes were probably the ones I had the least amount of difficulty! They also felt comfortable throughout the night. I plan on purchasing these again for special occasions!
Jessica C.
I got my set of lashes in my #dlvoxbox and I love them. I they'd to reserve lashes for special occasions because my lashes are already great on there own and just need a few coats of mascara and done. But there are day that I want to feel extra pretty but most fake lashes are a little extreme. So when I got these I thought the could work for a day time look. these turned out to be perfect, they are just the perfect size and length to add the little extra something to the outer edge of my lashes. I will defiantly be buying more of these and using them more often than my full lashes.
Guadalupe C.
Jersey City, NJ
I received these lashes complimentary from Influenster in the J'Adore VoxBox and I am very pleasantly surprised! I only ever use false eyelashes for Halloween costumes but these lashes are natural-looking and easy to use. It does still take a little practice to get them on close enough to the lash line, but I think that's a learning curve that comes with any false lashes. The glue wasn't irritating to my skin and I got lots of compliments and questions about my lashes! Overall, quite happy with these.
Amanda H.
Aldan, PA
I received a sample of these from influenster in my jadore voxbox.

I normally never wear false eye lashes. I tried once before and It was uncomfortable and I felt like I was wearing caterpillars on my eyes. I was a little hesitant to try these. But I am happy to report that they look quite natural. I added some mascara as well as liquid eye liner ( a normal look for me) and they didn't look obviously fake! Even my husband liked how they looked on me! I would probably use these for special occasions!
Jessica R.
Bethel Park, PA
I received this product compliments of Influenster (thanks guys!) These lashes looked very natural, however, when I wear fake eye lashes it's because I want a glamorous boost to my look! I have been blessed with pretty long eye lashes, so when I wear fake ones I go for the super long ones. These lashes definitely boosted the thickness of my lashes, but really did nothing for length. I would absolutely recommend these lashes to anyone that has the time to incorporate fake lashes into their daily routine if they aren't happy with the length and thickness of their natural lash.
Jurija M.
I seriously adore the fact that I have received this lashes two times for review. The first time I got them in a VoxBox, the style was bold and over the top. The second time they came in a VoxBox and I loved the style. The unfortunate part about the entire thing? I was only able to wear them for an hour before my eyes started to swell and turn bright red. I've never had lashes do that to me before. Eyes are sensitive but I guess I am way sensitive to Kiss Lashes. For that, these lashes get a C grade.
Helen Y.
Wilmington, DE
As far as drugstore lashes go, I'd say that Kiss lashes are of the highest quality. The So Natural lashes are my favorite in particular because they get you that feminine glam look without making you look like you have doll lashes glued onto your lids. Compared with other drugstore brands like Ardell, Kiss lashes are noticeably softer and more high quality looking.
Yolanda H.
Cordova, TN
I have naturally long lashes but when I got the Kiss Look So Natural Lashes complimentary from Influenster, I wanted to jazz up my peepers with them!

The lashes are tapered and look like natural lashes! The are very light and flutter-worthy!

The directions are very easy. I challenged because I was trying to film a video tutorial, not something a novice like me needs to try. I should have been very close to a mirror.

Once I kinda, sorta got them on, they were beautiful! I will definitely keep practicing and will purchase them in the future. The lashes are worth the purchase.
Danielle K.
Belle Harbor, NY
This is something I know almost nothing about. I don't really do much in way of fake lashes so this one was difficult for me. I don't really like using these types of products because I have sensitive skin and eyes, but I gave it a go. For someone who has never done this, this was difficult. The glue got everywhere, and they were hard to put into position. I almost feel like this was useless for me because I wear glasses and the lashes kept hitting my glasses. This is not something I would do often.
Ashley S.
Brownsville, TX
I received the KissLashes in Sultry by Influenster in my DeansList VoxBox . Just by looking at the lashes, I knew I was going to love them because they look so natural! Not too much volume and not too dramatic, just the right amount of lashes. They were easy to put on and take off. What i loved about these lashes was that they do not fall off easily. What i mean by this is that i went on a Dolphin Watch on a boat and ther was tons of wind. They never fell off! Not like other lashes that i have used. All around good experience!
**this product was offered by Influenster for testing purposes only!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?