BY KISS #58 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1958)
Jenna M.
Worcester, MA
I got these lashes with the "Deans List VoxBox" courtesy of Influenter and I am so excited that I did! I am generally not a person that wears false eyelashes but I gave it a go because I loved the way the looked! I loved how easy it was to put the glue on and put them on my lashes! I am always so awkward when it comes to things like that to be able to get them on straight but I seemed to get them on right and I got so many compliments on them! I also loved the fact that they were not hard to take off! Totally will be buying more of them!
Justyce S.
Albuquerque, NM
Because I have naturally long lashes, I normally don't wear fake ones. However, recently I have been trying different ones from many beauty stores such as Sally, Walgreens, and Ulta so that I can make my lashes thicker since mine are really thin. However, they don't look natural and leave me looking like I'm ready to go to a Halloween party! Then something awesome happened! I qualified for the Dean's List Voxbox on Influenster and received these Kiss lashes completely free. It was such a coincidence and they even said Look So Natural so I decided to try them. Turns out, tapered edges really do make a difference. These lashes are not heavy at all and make me feel as if I'm not even wearing them, they blend amazingly with my lashes and look natural! They definitely do the job they state that they wil!
Sarah S.
Wilson, NC
When I got these in my J'Adore Voxbox, it was the first time I have ever used fake eye lashes. I was impressed on how easy they really are to apply and once applying mascara they blend well with my natural lashes. I only wish I could wear them with my glasses, but they are a little too long to comfortably do that. They are great for a date night with my hubby or girl's night out. Very happy with my first experience with fake lashes using Kiss Lashes!
Felicia R.
Louisville, KY
Over the weekend I tried out the Kiss Looks so Natural Lashes. I love these things. I had never before wore false eye lashes. I was nervous on how the glue was going to hurt pulling them off. I was surprised by how easy they were to remove. I also did not have any problems putting them on once I got thru my learning curve on the first one the other one was a breeze. I will defiantly be wearing these for photo sessions and special occasions. I thought they looked awesome on me. I received my pair of Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in their #JadoreVoxBox #kisslashes
Lynne B.
I was very pleased with the Looks so Natural lashes product that I received complimentary from Influenster. I liked that it came with it's own glue so that I didn't have to go search for some and buy it separately as well as the fact that it was lightweight and did not irritate my eyes. I also liked the feel of these lashes, they felt very soft and lightweight on my eyes, They looked realistic and weren't too over bearing, they made my eyes stand out without looking like I had false lashes on. They were easy to apply and remove.
Kiah C.
Gainesville, FL
So, I’ve only worn false eye lashes once. And they were applied by a makeup artist for a wedding I was in. I absolutely loved them. But all of my attempts at home to apply lashes have always failed. Majorily :(

Imagine my horror when I received the Kiss Lashes #KISSlashes in my most recent #Influenster #JadoreVoxBox! Did they really expect me to apply these lashes, to myself? Without ADULT supervision? Ahhhh!!!

But I loved them! Easy to apply, even for someone like me.

***I received this product complimentary from Influenster!
Brittany H.
Athens, PA
Very very long across the eye. I am quite petite, so that may have something to do with that though. Use a more expensive glue with this product for sure! Nice besides.
Brianne W.
I got these in my Deans List VoxBox to try and review. As lashes go, these ones look pretty natural and I like that the glue is a slight blue tint so you can see where you go it. however, I don't find them easy to put on, I'm not a big fan of falsies to begin with, and I've never found any lashes easy to apply. I tried to put these on, got one side kinda in the right place on the 10th or so try, but couldn't get them to line up on my other eye so I gave up. I probably would have liked these more if I actually used falsies.
Rachel B.
Appomattox, VA
I have to admit, this is the first time I tried false lashes. So this will be a completely unbiased review.

At first glance, the lashed peaked my interest. They are full, flirty and light. My hubs and I had planned a night out, perfect time to amp up my look. I was VERY excited...then came the part that makes me nervious all over again....the glue. The thought of glue coming that close to my eyes, and not to mention actually gluing an object to my eyelid...
nonetheless, It was an enjoyable experience overall. The lashes were the perfect size and length, light and blended well with my natural lashes. The glue was not as bad as expected, either. Came off nicely too!
So, for anyone who is 'on the fence' about lashes, GO FOR IT! But use KISS brand!
Mercedes E.
Santa Ana, CA
I am a lash junkie. I have tried all sort of brands, some expensive, others the cheaper alternative brands. Most brands that I have tried have a thick band or a band that hurts when it is cut for eye fitting. I have medium sized lashes, so when I first unpackaged them, it was unbelievably soft and didn't hurt at the ends when cut for fitting. I love the way they felt light on my eyes and actually met the standards of feeling like "your own lashes." The eyelashes are dark, yet natural. I will definitely purchase them in the future and recommend to any woman who wears eyelashes and have sensitive eyes.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?