BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Sharon F.
Newton, KS
I have never worn fake lashes before, so it was quite fun to try, and try again to get the lashes lined up right. I love how the lashes look on me, when applied they looked and felt natural to the touch. I didn't like the feeling of constantly being reminded there was something on my eyelids every time I blinked, but I think if I was more used to wearing fake eyelashes it wouldn't have been an issue. So, overall I liked this product from Kiss Nails, and I do think if I were to wear fake eyelashes, I would chose these. I like how it makes my eyes seem even more vibrant.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I received these Kiss lashes complimentary as part of my Influenster VoxBox. I have never worn fake lashes so I thought putting them on was going to be difficult. Actually once I got the hang of it they went on pretty easily, especially the right eye. Maybe I am uncoordinated on the other side? lol Once on, they looked very realistic and I think, with a little eyeliner, they would have been perfect for a night on the town. They did itch a little but i am not sure it was the adhesive or just my not being used to having something near my eyes. (I wish my lashes looked like this naturally!)
Jessica C.
I got my set of lashes in my #dlvoxbox and I love them. I they'd to reserve lashes for special occasions because my lashes are already great on there own and just need a few coats of mascara and done. But there are day that I want to feel extra pretty but most fake lashes are a little extreme. So when I got these I thought the could work for a day time look. these turned out to be perfect, they are just the perfect size and length to add the little extra something to the outer edge of my lashes. I will defiantly be buying more of these and using them more often than my full lashes.
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
I loved these lashes! I have very long lashes so I've never had to use fake lashes before. However, when I received these lashes in my VoxBox I just had to try them. At first, not gonna lie, I was a little confused as to how to make them stay. I was gluing them a bit too high, but I got help and they stayed in place all night and popped right off when I got home. The totally feel and look natural. My favorite part is that they are reusable. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to friends/family!
Courtney W.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love them soo much! Soo comfortable, long, completely natural looking. I refuse to leave the house without them! When you apply them, and look at yourself in the mirror; you'll never want to get another kind on daily eyelashes again. I was surprised i'd like a pair of eyelashes this much. Plus at rite aid they are only FOUR DOLLARS! This quality and how beautifully they look is absolutely stunning!
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
Let me say that I am a complete false lash newb. I wear glasses on a daily so I never had a need to wear lashes on a daily basis. However, I had a special event coming up and I decided to enhance my eyes (sans glasses) with some extra flair. I've bought Ardell and other inexpensive lashes just to try, and I found the Kiss lashes (specifically the Sultry model) to look the most natural, while still adding a touch of glam, to my look. Applying false lashes for the first time was also super difficult, but the Kiss lashes were probably the ones I had the least amount of difficulty! They also felt comfortable throughout the night. I plan on purchasing these again for special occasions!
Valerie N.
N Versailles, PA
These lashes looked and felt like natural eye lashes. I love that putting them on was easy and smooth. I love that they felt nautral and my eye didn't feel weird once I applied them. Super soft and light! I love the tapered ends that made them look more natural then the normal blunt ends you see on fake eye lashes. The one small downfall is the glue did not last all day. I put them on in the morning with my makeup routine and by early evening they were loosening and falling off a bit. Other then that these are an awesome product.
Marissa S.
I received these lashes in the J'Adore Vox Box--thanks Influenster! The look and feel of the lashes is amazing! With just a little trimming, they fit my eye perfectly. The only issue I had, was that it was extremely hard to get them on to my lids. I'm not a pro at lash application, but I've had a lot of experience in the past using fake lashes, so I was sure there would be no issue. I'd get them onto the lid, but the glue that was included did was not sticky enough! One side would stick down, then I'd go to the other side, and no luck.
Una A.
Seattle, WA
Thanks to influenster's deans list voxbox, these have become my favorite lashes!!!! I use false lashes all the time and what I really like about these ones is that they look super natural but still give a bombshell look. Also, they feel very light on your eyes so it doesn't feel like you're flapping wings every time you blink. Normally my other lashes last through two uses, but I'm on my fourth time using these ( with good care of course). All in all, it's a great product and I will definitely look for these again!
Danielle K.
Belle Harbor, NY
This is something I know almost nothing about. I don't really do much in way of fake lashes so this one was difficult for me. I don't really like using these types of products because I have sensitive skin and eyes, but I gave it a go. For someone who has never done this, this was difficult. The glue got everywhere, and they were hard to put into position. I almost feel like this was useless for me because I wear glasses and the lashes kept hitting my glasses. This is not something I would do often.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?