BY KISS #60 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1958)
Anisha S.
Howell, NJ
When I first saw them I was amazed on how real they looked. They looked more real than my actual eyelashes! The ends of the eyelashes are tapered and that’s what gives it look natural instead of eyelashes that have a blunt end. The application process was very easy. It came with eyelash glue, so I used that to put it on and it lasted throughout the day.They blended really well with my eyelashes and it made my eyes look a lot fuller and better! Overall these eyelashes are perfect for any occasion! I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to try natural looking eyelashes by Kiss! Influenster sent me this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Ericka C.
I've never been the type of girl to wear fake eyelashes but when I got the KISS eyelashes for free in the influenster #DLVoxBox I was happy and excited to try them out. & I have to say once I put them on they felt so natural that I even forgot I had them on. Now KISS natural eyelashes are my favorite so thanks Influenster for sending me the #DLVoxBox & letting me try the KISS eyelashes I love them so much and I've recommended them to EVERYONE!!! & the few people that I've recommended it to & have gone out to buy hem love them as well!! (: A+++++++
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
I got these to test and review in my Deans List Voxbox. I am not a huge false lash wearer, and only do on special occasions. I did not like the specific lashes that I received, mainly because of the length. They were SOOO unnaturally long and they looked ridiculous on me. I did, however, like the tapered ends. If I were to have received a shorter/more natural length, I would have LOVED them! They were pretty lightweight and easy to apply. The lash glue that came with them stuck pretty well, although it was semi difficult to remove off of my natural lashes.
Kristy G.
sacramento, CA
The free pair of “KISS-Look so natural lashes” was awesome. They were super easy to put on. One thing I find important with fake lashes is how messy they are! This pair was not messy and super easy to put on. They only take a small amount of glue and go right on. In the past, I’ve purchased lashes that are flimsy and hard to apply to my eyelid, this pair was no flimsy, which is great. I would suggest this brand to friends and family looking for an affordable, easy to apply and not messy pair of lashes. And the best part, they look GREAT on. They add to my lashes to make them more full and noticeable without looking extremely fake!
Eliose L.
Union City, CA
I haven't tried wearing falsies in a long time. The first time I tried them, I had no idea how to take them off. It was a disaster. When I saw the KISS Lashes in the J'Adore Voxbox, I was hesitante to try them because of that bad experience.

But it went wonderfully. The lashes were easy to apply and lasted the whole day. However, it was hard to put them on because of my bad vision. It took a long time to put them on exactly as I wanted to. They looked natural, but I have small, short eyelashes which made the long, tapered ends of the Flirty KISS Lashes look awkward against my eyes. I would recommend this brand, but I would suggest making sure to pick lashes that look similar to yours unless you're going for a different look.
Doris J.
Canton, MS
I absolutely LOVE these eyelashes! I wear eyelashes every single day and I always get so many compliments on them! Most people think they're my very own! I like to use the dark glue with them.. (It looks like a thin line of eyeliner on top of the eyes.) The key is to place the lash between the skin and the hairline. That way, it looks like it's growing out of your skin!
Jazmin W.
I received this product from Influentster in my #DLVoxBox. I'm a first time user of false lashes so it was a little difficult for me to get these on correctly. I watched some videos and finally got it down. When I finally got it right, they looked very nice. They were light and fluttery. They accentuated my eyes and looked near real. I believe that if I knew how to apply these perfectly they would look very real. They have a more natural look. The adhesive is decent so they can last most of the day. They were very easy to remove. These are quality lashes.
Elise M.
Hemet, CA
I received a set of these in my Dean's List VoxBox and I really like them. I use a lot of false lashes, but I really like how natural these lashes look and feel. The tapered ends really help them blend in with my natural lashes. These lashes really do "Look So Natural." The set that I received are named "Sultry." In my opinion, they are the perfect everyday false lashes. I plan on picking more up soon!
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
I received these lashes in my Dean's List VoxBox from Influenster to test and review. I don't have a lot of experience with fake lashes because my lashes are very long and thick naturally, so i don't really need fake lashes. However, these photograph really well and I do like the tapered ends. The glue was easy to apply and for the most part they stuck very well. I didn't give them an A because for me the inside ends kept popping off after a few minutes, even after reapplying glue just to that area. It was annoying and pretty obvious that I was wearing fake lashes at that point. But I will absolutely be saving these for the future!
Vivian G.
I received a pair of the "sultry lashes"" from influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. I love the natural look it gives my eyes, I can actually wear no eye makeup and put these on! They look really good and the glue that it comes with last forever! i forgot i had them on and slept with them on and when i woke up realized that i still had them on and couldn't believe that when i tried taking them off it felt like i had just put them on. Super affordable! I went to walmart today and bought a different style for me "SHY" :) only cost $2.98
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?