BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Doris J.
Hattiesburg, MS
I absolutely LOVE these eyelashes! I wear eyelashes every single day and I always get so many compliments on them! Most people think they're my very own! I like to use the dark glue with them.. (It looks like a thin line of eyeliner on top of the eyes.) The key is to place the lash between the skin and the hairline. That way, it looks like it's growing out of your skin!
Elise M.
I received a set of these in my Dean's List VoxBox and I really like them. I use a lot of false lashes, but I really like how natural these lashes look and feel. The tapered ends really help them blend in with my natural lashes. These lashes really do "Look So Natural." The set that I received are named "Sultry." In my opinion, they are the perfect everyday false lashes. I plan on picking more up soon!
Vivian G.
I received a pair of the "sultry lashes"" from influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. I love the natural look it gives my eyes, I can actually wear no eye makeup and put these on! They look really good and the glue that it comes with last forever! i forgot i had them on and slept with them on and when i woke up realized that i still had them on and couldn't believe that when i tried taking them off it felt like i had just put them on. Super affordable! I went to walmart today and bought a different style for me "SHY" :) only cost $2.98
Sarah S.
Wilson, NC
When I got these in my J'Adore Voxbox, it was the first time I have ever used fake eye lashes. I was impressed on how easy they really are to apply and once applying mascara they blend well with my natural lashes. I only wish I could wear them with my glasses, but they are a little too long to comfortably do that. They are great for a date night with my hubby or girl's night out. Very happy with my first experience with fake lashes using Kiss Lashes!
Justyce S.
Albuquerque, NM
Because I have naturally long lashes, I normally don't wear fake ones. However, recently I have been trying different ones from many beauty stores such as Sally, Walgreens, and Ulta so that I can make my lashes thicker since mine are really thin. However, they don't look natural and leave me looking like I'm ready to go to a Halloween party! Then something awesome happened! I qualified for the Dean's List Voxbox on Influenster and received these Kiss lashes completely free. It was such a coincidence and they even said Look So Natural so I decided to try them. Turns out, tapered edges really do make a difference. These lashes are not heavy at all and make me feel as if I'm not even wearing them, they blend amazingly with my lashes and look natural! They definitely do the job they state that they wil!
Jenna M.
Quincy, MA
I got these lashes with the "Deans List VoxBox" courtesy of Influenter and I am so excited that I did! I am generally not a person that wears false eyelashes but I gave it a go because I loved the way the looked! I loved how easy it was to put the glue on and put them on my lashes! I am always so awkward when it comes to things like that to be able to get them on straight but I seemed to get them on right and I got so many compliments on them! I also loved the fact that they were not hard to take off! Totally will be buying more of them!
Felicia R.
Louisville, KY
Over the weekend I tried out the Kiss Looks so Natural Lashes. I love these things. I had never before wore false eye lashes. I was nervous on how the glue was going to hurt pulling them off. I was surprised by how easy they were to remove. I also did not have any problems putting them on once I got thru my learning curve on the first one the other one was a breeze. I will defiantly be wearing these for photo sessions and special occasions. I thought they looked awesome on me. I received my pair of Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in their #JadoreVoxBox #kisslashes
Lynne B.
I was very pleased with the Looks so Natural lashes product that I received complimentary from Influenster. I liked that it came with it's own glue so that I didn't have to go search for some and buy it separately as well as the fact that it was lightweight and did not irritate my eyes. I also liked the feel of these lashes, they felt very soft and lightweight on my eyes, They looked realistic and weren't too over bearing, they made my eyes stand out without looking like I had false lashes on. They were easy to apply and remove.
Kiah C.
Gainesville, FL
So, I’ve only worn false eye lashes once. And they were applied by a makeup artist for a wedding I was in. I absolutely loved them. But all of my attempts at home to apply lashes have always failed. Majorily :(

Imagine my horror when I received the Kiss Lashes #KISSlashes in my most recent #Influenster #JadoreVoxBox! Did they really expect me to apply these lashes, to myself? Without ADULT supervision? Ahhhh!!!

But I loved them! Easy to apply, even for someone like me.

***I received this product complimentary from Influenster!
Brianne W.
I got these in my Deans List VoxBox to try and review. As lashes go, these ones look pretty natural and I like that the glue is a slight blue tint so you can see where you go it. however, I don't find them easy to put on, I'm not a big fan of falsies to begin with, and I've never found any lashes easy to apply. I tried to put these on, got one side kinda in the right place on the 10th or so try, but couldn't get them to line up on my other eye so I gave up. I probably would have liked these more if I actually used falsies.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?