BY KISS #56 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1941)
Jennie T.
Portland, OR
I received these in the DLVoxbox and they were immediately one of my favorite items. They were so easy to fit to my eyelid, I only needed to trim a little bit off and after curling they applied perfectly. I was actually able to get two uses out of them, no problem. The glue that comes in the package is really good, if you don't quite get the lashes on right away you can try again easily. Most eyelash glues make my eyes burn and water, but this glue was great for my sensitive eyes. They wore comfortably and held up securely throughout a 12-hour day. I have recommended them to all of my friends! :) I love that you can get them at almost any Walmart or drug store like Walgreens.
Ashley S.
I received the Kiss Nails Looks So Natural Lashes in Flirty complementary for review in the Dean's List VoxBox. I really like these lashes. The Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes are always comfortable, and I really like this full style. For a super dramatic lash, these aren't hard to work with at all, and blend in so easily with my real lashes. While the lash band on these is black, it’s not as hard to manipulate and hide as some cheaper lashes; the last band does what you want it to. The glue included also does a good job keeping the lashes on (and I think it might be latex free), and you get a decent amount of it. They lasted a fairly long time, with the inner corners being the first place they lifted up.
Kayleesha C.
Spencer, IN
I was given this product for review by Influenster in my Dean's List VoxBox. I was given the style called Sultry. I LOVE these lashes. These are the first pair of false lashes I've owned, but they were very easy for me to apply. They are about the same length and color as my natural lashes which is great. I can wear them everyday, whenever I want my lashes to look thicker and nicer. I didn't need to cut them down or adjust them in any way. The only reason I've given them a four instead of a five is the fact that I have been unable to find them locally. I want to buy a second pair of these lashes but I can't find them anywhere but online. And that's pretty disappointing.
Jacienda W.
I received Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes from Influenster free to test out. My opinions are my own!
I love how FULL these look when applied! That being said I have also never worn fake eye lashes before, it was interesting, and I bet hysterical, watching me put these on for the first time. I cannot really compare these to other products out there since I have never worn fake eye lashes before, but I can say, as a first timer, that these were really not that bad... the worst part was blinking since it felt heavier and I was reminded I was wearing something on my eye every time. I got a ton of compliments though! These lashes are beautiful and LOOK natural! #KissLashes
Shiloh K.
Davis , CA
I'm a pretty natural makeup gal, but once in awhile it's fun to play it up. Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, were indeed pretty natural looking. I didn't feel over the top made up. The only thing I didn't like was that the lash adhesive stayed on for days afterward and I couldn't figure out how to wash it off. I had to cut a few of the lashes off to fit my eyelash line and not go too long over, but that was expected. Overall, if I had to use "false" lashes again, I'd be happy to use Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes. Thanks to Influenster for providing me with a sample of this product.
Melissa R.
Oakdale, CA
They are very fluttery and natural looking. If you are new to lashes and want to try some, I would recommend these. Got lots of compliments on them. However, I have to be honest. They are not my favorite . I really like the ones from Eylure because they look natural but the application is much easier. Eyelashes are tricky to put on, and for some reason the Eylure ones work better for me. I like these, but it was a struggle to put on!! It was much easier to put on the 2nd time but I still would choose Eylure over these. **Product was sent to me for review purposes complimentary from Influenster. I was not compensated in any way for this review. All opinions are my own!
Kirstie F.
Slidell, LA
I'm not very good at putting false eyelashes on but once I finally got it, I thought the eyelashes looked really nice. They made my eyelashes look fuller but not too bushy. I also like how they blended in nicely with my lashes. The only thing I didn't like was how they looked on my actual lid. In order for it not to be completely obvious I was wearing false eyelashes, I had to shove some black eyeliner over the part that goes on your lid to fill the "empty spaces" between the bundles of false lashes which ended up becoming a thick cat eye look. Or I could have just not put them on exactly right, I'm not really sure. I did receive these complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Krysten S.
Leesburg, Ga
These eyelashes look gorgeous once you get them on. It took me about thirty minutes to actually get these to stay in place and not stick to my fingers. I was really pleased with the final product as you couldn't tell I was wearing faux eyelashes. They don't look like the creepy club eyelashes that you typically think of when it comes to faux eyelashes. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my J'Adore VoxBox.
Sara R.
I was super excited when I got these to try for free in my J'Adore Voxbox from Influenster! I've never really wore fake lashes before so this was a new experience for me! Before even reading the package I saw them and thought they looked sooo natural. Impressive! I jumped right in, cut them to the length I needed and put the glue on! Being a newbie, I didn't realize it's best to wait a bit after you apply the glue to get them to stick the best. After discovering that, the rest was a snap! Obviously I knew that I was wearing false lashes, but not one other person asked me if they were fake! I got compliments on my eyes/lashes that day too, so that was awesome!
Anna H.
I received Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I am glad I did! They have the ABILITY TO OPEN YOUR EYE AREA UP AND LOOK SO FABLOUS YET NATURAL. THEY ARE LIGHWEIGHT AND REUSABLE! These are so wonderful and easy to use but for me the fact that they look NATURAL is the BEST part. They don't look like spiders on your eyes.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?