BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Anna H.
I received Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I am glad I did! They have the ABILITY TO OPEN YOUR EYE AREA UP AND LOOK SO FABLOUS YET NATURAL. THEY ARE LIGHWEIGHT AND REUSABLE! These are so wonderful and easy to use but for me the fact that they look NATURAL is the BEST part. They don't look like spiders on your eyes.
Sara R.
I was super excited when I got these to try for free in my J'Adore Voxbox from Influenster! I've never really wore fake lashes before so this was a new experience for me! Before even reading the package I saw them and thought they looked sooo natural. Impressive! I jumped right in, cut them to the length I needed and put the glue on! Being a newbie, I didn't realize it's best to wait a bit after you apply the glue to get them to stick the best. After discovering that, the rest was a snap! Obviously I knew that I was wearing false lashes, but not one other person asked me if they were fake! I got compliments on my eyes/lashes that day too, so that was awesome!
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love to use lashes and these have become on of my favorites. I got this product as a complementary from Influenster in my #DLVoxBox. I loved that they felt so light on my eyes that it i would even forget i was wearing falsies. They also look natural unlike other lashes that i have used. They don't have the shiny synthetic look. I wore them for my boyfriends birthday party and i got compliments on my lashes. I totally recommend them. Also the lashed i got were not exaggerated in any way. They are defiantly worth the try if you want to make your lashed look fabulous.
Heather M.
Livonia, MI
I received these lashes free from Influenster in the Dean’s List Voxbox for testing. I decided to put them on with full eye makeup, since these lashes are very voluptuous and full. The glue that comes with the set was a shimmery white, and was a great consistency. My lashes held strong all night without budging, and I had no problems peeling them off later. My only compliant is that I wished the glue would dry completely clear, rather than whiteish. The look of the lashes themselves was a bit heavier and fuller than what I’m used to. I wouldn’t exactly call them ‘natural’ looking. Overall, they did look pretty nice, despite the slight sheen to them.
Bethanie H.
Crawfordville, Fl
I don't normally wear fake eyelashes, due to the fact I have naturally long eyelashes and I just don't have the time to mess with them everyday. (I am a mom of a very energetic 5yro little girl) But when I do feel like jazzing up my make up and taking it to the next level, these lashes never let me down! They always look flawless, natural, weightless, and give me that natural glam look I was going for. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking to just start out or for something natural looking! :)
Irma G.
San Francisco, CA
Really enjoy Kiss eyelashes are soft & weightless.  You are able to double stack the lashes, since the band is so thin it's easy to use without feeling heavy on the eyes, you are also able to curl them and apply mascara on them to blend with your real lashes. I love the fact that the packaging got a makeover they did not change it enough that we can't find them on the shelves at your drugstores.
The new and improve Kiss lashes are a must to try if you are a beginner this lashes will work in your favor, especially with the band being so thin. MUST TRY.
Katie O.
Baltimore, MD
I must be really stupid when it comes to applying false eyelashes. Like… really stupid.

See what I mean? So, I don’t really know what to say about these, except, I bet they’d look great if you knew how to put them on. Since I have no idea how to get them to go in the right spot, I looked dumb… I wasn’t the biggest fan of these, but I guess it’s mostly user error that influenced that opinion.

I received this product complimentary from
Sarah S.
Lakeside, CA
I received this product free from Influenster to test out, and I tried them on the very next day. I absolutely adore them because they do in fact, look and feel very natural. I got the flirty set, and I'm so glad I did because they are the exact kind of lashes that look great on my eyes. I've worn the same pair about four different times now and I will definitely be looking at Kiss lashes instead of Ardell ones from now on. That's how much it impacted me! Wearing them makes me feel so confident that I don't even wear makeup with them on. Thank you influenster!
Joni M.
Franklinton , NC
I was skeptical about putting these lashes on because I had never used any type of false eyelashes, nor am I that critical about how I look naturally. However, I just recently lost a lot of weight and have been wanting to be more presentable so I gave them a shot. They were so simple to put on, I got it right on the first shot, and I immediately noticed that I actually couldn't even tell I was wearing them. I applied the rest of my makeup as I normally would and headed off for a day out with my family. I even go a compliment later on that day about how long and fabulous my lashes were. I honestly had never received a compliment like that, EVER!
Edlin F.
Long Beach, CA
I received this product in my voxbox and given the fact that I don't wear lashes, and this was my second time ever wearing lashes, but I actually really liked them. The first time that I used lashes, I felt like I looked like a drag queen, so I never used them again. This time I used them for my baby shower and I loved them. They actually looked natural but long. The glue lasted me the whole day, and I honestly thought they were going to run down my face, given the fact that I was sweating due to the weather and my heat flashes. I will definitely purchase these the next time around. Not to mention I got tons of compliments on "my lashes"!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?