BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
Shiloh K.
Davis , CA
I'm a pretty natural makeup gal, but once in awhile it's fun to play it up. Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, were indeed pretty natural looking. I didn't feel over the top made up. The only thing I didn't like was that the lash adhesive stayed on for days afterward and I couldn't figure out how to wash it off. I had to cut a few of the lashes off to fit my eyelash line and not go too long over, but that was expected. Overall, if I had to use "false" lashes again, I'd be happy to use Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes. Thanks to Influenster for providing me with a sample of this product.
Kirstie F.
Slidell , LA
I'm not very good at putting false eyelashes on but once I finally got it, I thought the eyelashes looked really nice. They made my eyelashes look fuller but not too bushy. I also like how they blended in nicely with my lashes. The only thing I didn't like was how they looked on my actual lid. In order for it not to be completely obvious I was wearing false eyelashes, I had to shove some black eyeliner over the part that goes on your lid to fill the "empty spaces" between the bundles of false lashes which ended up becoming a thick cat eye look. Or I could have just not put them on exactly right, I'm not really sure. I did receive these complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kayleesha C.
Spencer, IN
I was given this product for review by Influenster in my Dean's List VoxBox. I was given the style called Sultry. I LOVE these lashes. These are the first pair of false lashes I've owned, but they were very easy for me to apply. They are about the same length and color as my natural lashes which is great. I can wear them everyday, whenever I want my lashes to look thicker and nicer. I didn't need to cut them down or adjust them in any way. The only reason I've given them a four instead of a five is the fact that I have been unable to find them locally. I want to buy a second pair of these lashes but I can't find them anywhere but online. And that's pretty disappointing.
Melissa R.
Oakdale, CA
They are very fluttery and natural looking. If you are new to lashes and want to try some, I would recommend these. Got lots of compliments on them. However, I have to be honest. They are not my favorite . I really like the ones from Eylure because they look natural but the application is much easier. Eyelashes are tricky to put on, and for some reason the Eylure ones work better for me. I like these, but it was a struggle to put on!! It was much easier to put on the 2nd time but I still would choose Eylure over these. **Product was sent to me for review purposes complimentary from Influenster. I was not compensated in any way for this review. All opinions are my own!
Jacienda W.
I received Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes from Influenster free to test out. My opinions are my own!
I love how FULL these look when applied! That being said I have also never worn fake eye lashes before, it was interesting, and I bet hysterical, watching me put these on for the first time. I cannot really compare these to other products out there since I have never worn fake eye lashes before, but I can say, as a first timer, that these were really not that bad... the worst part was blinking since it felt heavier and I was reminded I was wearing something on my eye every time. I got a ton of compliments though! These lashes are beautiful and LOOK natural! #KissLashes
Anna H.
I received Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I am glad I did! They have the ABILITY TO OPEN YOUR EYE AREA UP AND LOOK SO FABLOUS YET NATURAL. THEY ARE LIGHWEIGHT AND REUSABLE! These are so wonderful and easy to use but for me the fact that they look NATURAL is the BEST part. They don't look like spiders on your eyes.
Sara R.
I was super excited when I got these to try for free in my J'Adore Voxbox from Influenster! I've never really wore fake lashes before so this was a new experience for me! Before even reading the package I saw them and thought they looked sooo natural. Impressive! I jumped right in, cut them to the length I needed and put the glue on! Being a newbie, I didn't realize it's best to wait a bit after you apply the glue to get them to stick the best. After discovering that, the rest was a snap! Obviously I knew that I was wearing false lashes, but not one other person asked me if they were fake! I got compliments on my eyes/lashes that day too, so that was awesome!
Krysten S.
Leesburg, Ga
These eyelashes look gorgeous once you get them on. It took me about thirty minutes to actually get these to stay in place and not stick to my fingers. I was really pleased with the final product as you couldn't tell I was wearing faux eyelashes. They don't look like the creepy club eyelashes that you typically think of when it comes to faux eyelashes. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my J'Adore VoxBox.
Irma G.
San Francisco, CA
Really enjoy Kiss eyelashes are soft & weightless.  You are able to double stack the lashes, since the band is so thin it's easy to use without feeling heavy on the eyes, you are also able to curl them and apply mascara on them to blend with your real lashes. I love the fact that the packaging got a makeover they did not change it enough that we can't find them on the shelves at your drugstores.
The new and improve Kiss lashes are a must to try if you are a beginner this lashes will work in your favor, especially with the band being so thin. MUST TRY.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love to use lashes and these have become on of my favorites. I got this product as a complementary from Influenster in my #DLVoxBox. I loved that they felt so light on my eyes that it i would even forget i was wearing falsies. They also look natural unlike other lashes that i have used. They don't have the shiny synthetic look. I wore them for my boyfriends birthday party and i got compliments on my lashes. I totally recommend them. Also the lashed i got were not exaggerated in any way. They are defiantly worth the try if you want to make your lashed look fabulous.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?