BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Erin O.
Sharon, MA
I have never been one to wear fake lashes as I have been lucky enough to be born with very long eyelashes. So needless to say I had some difficulty attempting to put these on at first, but with practice I found with the right technique they go on easily. I read that some people felt that the glue smelled terrible but I did not find that to be true instead I thought the small glue wand was a bit awkward to apply the glue as I have long nails and that is why I gave the product a B. I loved the look when I finally got them situated just right and would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural look and a light lash. I received this product complimentary from influenster to try.
Leslie M.
Richardson, TX
I received the Kiss Looks So natural Lashes complimentary in the J'Adore VoxBox. I was pleased with the way the lashes looked once I got them in the right place, but the application process was a bit of a challenge (would get easier with practice, I am sure). I had to cut down the size so they would fit my eyes, which is totally understandable because my eyes are somewhat small. The challenge I had was getting the lashes to stick close enough to my lash line to look natural, especially on the edges. Once I finally got them to stick in the right place, I was very happy with the way they looked. Like I said above, it's probably just a steep learning curve to get the hang of applying the lashes.
Karen C.
Trenton, NJ
Kiss looks so natural lashes "Vamp"I received this product complimentary from influenster. This is my first time trying the kiss lashes and my third time ever trying fake lashes on. My first two time s about 2 years ago it was a total fail. With the kiss looks so natural lashes it is the opposite, they are so soft and i honestly don't feel them at all. The only problem i had is that these lashes "vamp" are as long as my real lashes so its hard to see a difference. i will love to try kiss lashes in maybe another size.
Melissa M.
Elgin, IL
I received Kiss Lashes in the jadore vox box from influenster. I was excited to try them out because the packaging talked about how natural they were, non-irritating, ect. I am a contact lens wearer and I also have sensitive skin. I followed the instructions to the letter, but once i put them on my eyes just felt irritated. My lashes may have looked natural, but I could feel them on my eyes and every time i blinked it felt worse! I ended up pulling them off after about 10 minutes because my eyes were so irritated. The worst part- after i pulled them off, the glue was still on my eyelids for the next 2 or 3 days. I tried my regular face soap, eye make up remover- nothing would get it off. Sad!
hannah s.
Springtown, TX
I have always had a hard time with fake eyelashes. When I got these for testing purposes for the #DLVox box I was a little reluctant. Of course I thought they were very pretty but it took me a while to actually try them. When I finally did I thought I had them on good and they looked nice (in my opinion) my boyfriend walks in and tell me they are up too high. Which when I got to looking was true! So I tried and tried and tried again to get them on right I finally got them to where I felt comfortable and he said looked great. I liked them a lot I just need more practice with them cause they looked so natural but emphasized my eyes which I liked! I'll definitely have to buy some more to experiment with!
Taylyse B.
Marietta, GA
These are much more natural looking than other false lashes, but I felt they still had a very false look to them. I have very short lashes to begin with so I don't typically like to go for the very long, very full lashes. I wore these on Halloween and they were very comfortable to wear and I hardly had any issues applying them. I did not use the glue they came with though, but I used duo lash glue because I know it to be good. They are a very good pair that can easily be worn again, I am very pleased with the quality. I just wish the style I used blended in a little better, I think if the inner corner part tapered more I would have loved them. Overall I would recommend trying out some Kiss Lashes.
Ashley S.
I received the Kiss Nails Looks So Natural Lashes in Flirty complementary for review in the Dean's List VoxBox. I really like these lashes. The Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes are always comfortable, and I really like this full style. For a super dramatic lash, these aren't hard to work with at all, and blend in so easily with my real lashes. While the lash band on these is black, it’s not as hard to manipulate and hide as some cheaper lashes; the last band does what you want it to. The glue included also does a good job keeping the lashes on (and I think it might be latex free), and you get a decent amount of it. They lasted a fairly long time, with the inner corners being the first place they lifted up.
Arti G.
Kiss Natural Lashes, OMG I never found some lashes that were so beautiful and easy to apply! I love the glue and hope I can buy more of these lashes for a fuller look on the weekends. I have had my lashes on for almost a week now without any problem. The glue is easy to use and apply. The color of the glue makes it easier to use and apply. The only problem is the residue or remainder of the glue on your lash line or eye lid is extremely difficult to remove and also removes your natural lashes as well. I received this product in my #DLVOXBOX via @Influenster for free and fore honest review purposes.
Lacey C.
Fostoria, MI
I honestly can't say enough about Kiss lashes. I am a makeup artist and I use nothing but Kiss lashes on my clients. They go from super natural ( for me senior pic girls) to a lil more dramatic for weddings. They are super afforadable ( especially in a 5 pack bundle )
I wouldn't spend my money on anything else but Kiss,they have never let down!
Definitely have recommended to many friends and family
darian g.
Firebaugh, CA
I got this product free to test in my DLVoxBox. I loved these lashes! I used the glue that came with the lashes and they were seriously so easy to apply. I usually use tweezers to apply my lashes but with these I don't even need to. They fit perfectly so I didn't have to cut them and they blended into my lashes perfectly. I also love the feel of the lashes and they don't look fake like they usually do. Obviously you can tell that they are fake but they look like real lashes! I definitely recommmend these to anyone who loves wearing lashes and to beginners because these are so easy to apply!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?