BY KISS #29 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1929)
Kyli S.
I really like Kiss eyelashes but these did not give me the full effect I wanted I know that they are natural but they still did not give me any thing of what I wanted
Brittany B.
Cape Coral, FL
I am an excessive wearer of false eyelashes. I wear them every weekend. I received a pair in my J'adore VoxBox from Influenster and was the more excited about them than anything else in my box. I usually wear Ardell 510 lashes so that is what I compared them too. The feel of these lashes are soft and light just as they describe. The stayed nice all night and I even reused them a second time. They are still in good enough condition to reuse them a few more times which is very good! They defiantly don't look natural. They are my most dramatic lashes I own. (I received the flirty ones). They also seem to irritate my eye more than the Ardell brand, but that just might take some getting used to. All and I all, I would buy them again and am thankful for the free sample to try! Thanks Influenster!
Kayla A.
Moravian Falls, NC
I received this lashes from influenster for testing and review purposes. I've never used fake lashes before, but these Looks So Natural Lashes from Kiss has definitely made me rethink this choice. I struggled a bit trying to get them on (being as they were the first I've ever attempted wearing), but once I had them on I fell in love. The lashes were so comfortable that after a while I forgot I was even wearing them. I went about my day expecting at some point I may have to take them off or they would fall off, but I was so surprised and overjoyed that they didn't. I got so many complements while wearing them about my eye makeup. I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance.
Devin J.
Tacoma, WA
I think these lashes are super lightweight and great clear band. BUT there a couple of downsides. 1. The lashes themselves are super fragile, trying to get them out of the packaging I almost busted them and then in general the individual lashes come off if you don't handle with care. 2. The other issue I have with them is that they are insanely too long to blend in with and look at all like natural lashes. They literally touched my eyebrows. So if you are going for a my lashes but fuller look then these might not be your best bet. 3. You really can't put any sort of mascara on them

I will say though that I got compliments when I wore these lashes and they are very easy to wear once you get them on.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
I love the pair called 'Chic'. I wear lashes everyday and these are natural looking enough to do that. (Ardell 'Wispies' used to be my HG before these). The add just enough volume and length to make your eyes pop.

I can get a couple of months wear with each pair. I just make sure to remove the glue each night and clean the lashes with a q-tip and make up remover and place back in its tray to keep the shape.
Isabel ❤.
These are some of the best lashes I've tried. I buy them again and again because they are just so wonderful ! They don't just look natural but they also feel very natural. I can go all day with these on and i don't feel them being heavy or even notice them, unlike other lashes. They are a bit tricky to put them on because of how light they are but after a bit of practice they go on so beautifully. Paired with their glue is the best because they stay on without worrying that the ends are gonna come off. Absolutely in love with these!
Aaliyah M.
I'm surprised how great and natural these were considering they are synthetic! They tend to be thick heavy and uncomfortable. But these are so light and easy to maneuver to perfectly adjust to my eye since the band was pretty thin compared to other synthetic lashes.
The best part of these are the look. The ends are tapered like human hair which is the thing crucial to a natural eye look. This can pump up an everyday eye (very durable and reusable again because of its material).
To be honest this is not a lash to use for ultra glamorous eyes but definitely perfect for everyday chic or I'm awake look.
I got this from my dl vox box from influenster and I'll probably pick more up! Thanks!
Brenda T.
So I received these lashes for free in my DLVoxBox to test out and they were great. I already have long lashes (not meaning to brag) so I was wary of even trying out these lashes. But I had a music festival to go to all day and decided that instead of layering tons of mascara that was going to get clumpy with the sweat and heat I used the lashes. I am so impressed. No one could even tell I was wearing lashes. They lasted the whole day but sadly lost them after I took them off. I have been converted and actually ordered a pair not too long ago. These also give my lashes a break from the heavy mascara I am used to using! So ladies that are skeptical give them a chance!
swati s.
Redmond, WA
These are great natural looking eyelashes . I don't use fake eyelashes on regular basis but when I did wore them they were pretty easy to apply and remove . I had I concern before wearing them that they would effect my natural eyelashes but they didn't . They slipped out easily without breaking my own .
Andrea M.
I got this for free from the deans list voxbox from influenster and i loved them. i have used lashes from KISS before and i was so happy to see that they came in the voxbox. so i used these lashes for a dance show that i was in, they looked great they were dark and made it look like i had full dark lashes and when i looked at pictures form the show the lashes looked so great up on stage. also the little bottle of glue that it came with was so neat, the glue turned blue when it touched the lashes and that made it so easy to make sure the whole lash was coated before i put it on. KISS lashes are the best that i have used and i don't plan on using any other brand.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?