BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Reviews (1912)
Madi N.
Johnstown, OH
I love this product. Being a new mom I’m not typically one that has time for face masks but this is so easy, there’s not way you could say no. It’s super easy and effective. I highly recommend these to any parent that needs a skin boost.
Karla R.
Las Vegas
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
These lashes make you look so bomb you will not regret buying them and yess it is my first time buying it and tbh I love it and I would say they look more natural look like if it’s your real eyelashes they are amazing and I would recommend this to anybody that love lashes 😉
NICOLE 🦅.
New Port Richey, FL
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
Gotta love the glue on lashes!!! Amazing quality and super soft texture for lashes! Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies

Also featured is my lipstick and lip liner collection! A lot of NYX products here!
NYX Butter Gloss
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Acacia S.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
I’m in love with these lashes. I bought them three days ago and have since used my old ones for decoration! You’ll almost forget you are wearing them until you look at yourself and they’re like BAM! I’ve washed one pair twice and they appear as new. Great for the girls that need a BIG lash, enjoy light makeup, and have small pockets!
Emily S.
Sandusky, OH
I always go for this brand. Lashes last and look natural but enhance your look. I would recommend these if you’re trying out lashes for the first time or you want them for day time use that isn’t too dramatic!
Ashleigh T.
Alabaster, AL
I ALWAYS use these lashes for my clients and sometimes myself! The price point is amazing and they’re so amazingly affordable as well! Love these wispy lil things!!!! Lol!! Definitely make shadows pop as well
Luana F.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
Love how natural those eyelashes looks! Somedays I don’t feel like doing a hard makeup on my eyes and those eyelashes are a lifesaver! You don’t need much to look glamorous and feel great with yourself
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
Kiss is my go-to for fake eyelashes! I’ve received so many compliments from others while wearing them. I’ve even had people ask me if they’re my real eyelashes because they can’t even tell they’re fake!
Sarah A.
Clinton
These lashes were near impossible to apply. I had to trim them down twice which made me wonder why the band would be so long. By the time I kept trimming and got them to adhere, they looked odd. I tried to work with them, but I ended up taking them off an hour later. Not worth the $3 in my opinion. KISS had much better lashes. I say spend the extra money on a set of Lash Couture.
Julie M.
I received a pair of these from influenster for free to test. This is my first time trying fake lashes. I had to take off a star because it doesn't come with glue so I had to go out and buy some. They are really light weight and come off easily and I love how they tell you how to reuse them and how many times you can. I will be buying more in the future.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?