BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
andrea m.
I got this for free from the deans list voxbox from influenster and i loved them. i have used lashes from KISS before and i was so happy to see that they came in the voxbox. so i used these lashes for a dance show that i was in, they looked great they were dark and made it look like i had full dark lashes and when i looked at pictures form the show the lashes looked so great up on stage. also the little bottle of glue that it came with was so neat, the glue turned blue when it touched the lashes and that made it so easy to make sure the whole lash was coated before i put it on. KISS lashes are the best that i have used and i don't plan on using any other brand.
Brenina W.
Memphis, TN
These lashes were very light and they did feel like real lashes. But my eyelashes are already very long and curl naturally. I had a very difficult time putting them on because I had to struggle to fit them on top of my natural lashes. And because of that, they didn't blend well. I tried using my eyelash curlers and even mascara but it was obvious where my natural lashes were pushing up the KISS lashes. These are very dramatic lashes & combined with my own lashes, I looked kind of crazy with them on. But I feel this may have been a problem with me and not anything necessarily wrong with the lashes. Thanks to KISS and Influenster for letting me try them!
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
This was my first time wearing false lashes and I'm impressed. They are soft, and natural looking. Also they do make a huge difference. I took a before and after photo and wow! It looks natural, I don't look like an animated character. I like that they're light weight and the adhesive isn't bad at all. It's very good actually. Easy to apply on the lashes because the tip is flat and the right size. I trimmed the lashes a bit, applied the glue and placed it right above my natural lash. I have somewhat bulgy lids and I should have applied eyeliner before and after for the picture but, it looks very natural even without eyeliner. I'll be using these again.
Amber F.
Glasgow, KY
I received these lashes complimentary via Influenster's #JadoreVoxBox. This is only my second time wearing false lashes. I have always wanted the 'look' the provide, but tended to give up and return them to the store due to the frustration during application. These caused the same problem (the reason for the B rating), but once they were trimmed it was so much easier. The only real issue was the glue. I had issues with the glue not holding unless I added extra. The lashes themselves look very natural and gorgeous. They're lightweight and easily forgotten. I'm feeling pretty and my Husband also complimented me. So overall, totally recommend if you have the patience for application!
Ajla M.
tolleson, AZ
I love these lashes and I will tell you why. first they apply so easily that I did not have to use tweezers, I just used my hands and went on fast. second reason is I could not feel them at all, I had them on for Halloween and completely forgot that I was wearing lashes. lastly I love the fact they are not to over dramatic but still add to make your lashes look fuller. they did blend pretty good with my lashes, I have really short and thin lashes so blending any pair is difficult. overall I liked these lashes and plan on buying even more in the future, oh and of course I got the kiss lashes complimentary of influentser for testing purposes.
Jessica S.
Wallington, NJ
I received this complimentary from Influenster. I never used false eyelashes before, so this was the first time trying any. I had a bit of a hard time trying to put them on, probably because I have never done it before. Once they were on, I felt like everyone could tell I was wearing fake lashes, but that might have just been my noobness of wearing them.
The lashes look really pretty, but not very natural. I did like that they had tapered ends, so they actually looked more realistic in theory. They were very long which gave the impression that they weren't real. In photos and from a distance they made my eyes look very glamorous and were more natural looking.
Heather W.
I received Kiss Shy Tapered End Lashes 60483/KFL01 free in the J'adore Vox Box from Influenster. I don't wear false lashes, anymore, but I used to, like everyday used to, and these are some of the best lashes I have ever used, the glue was great, it dried faster than it said, and didn't get all weird, and stick to my make-up instead of my eye, and I did my eyeliner after, which I like to do if I'm using a pencil, so it doesn't smear everywhere, I do think it would've looked better to do liquid liner under, and then the pencil over though. And they washed well, if you wear false lashes a lot, you like to get a few uses out of them if you can, and you can with these for sure, they look the same as when i pulled them out of the package!
Melissa G.
These lashes have a great natural look to them. This was my first experience with false lashes for beauty, as opposed to costume. It took me a few tries and two separate days to get them on correctly. But from all the tutorials I watched, it takes a bit of practice. I will consider wearing these on a regular basis. They seemed like they may be too long, but I think that may have to do with the fact that I'm just not used to the length. If you're looking for great, natural false lashes, these will do the trick! I like that the ends are tapered rather than blunt, giving the feathered look. They also didn't seem to weigh down my eyelid. (I received this product complimentary for review purposes from Influenster in my Jadore Vox Box.)
Carol L.
I think what makes these lashes look very natural is a combination of the invisible band, the tapered ends of each lash, and the grouping of lashes along the length of the band. If you look closely, the lashes are sectioned off in groups of 4-5 lashes and within those groupings the lashes are staggered in length; some are shorter, some are longer. That, along with the tapered lash ends, really helps blend the fake lashes into natural lashes without looking obvious.

Unfortunately the glue was weak and refused to stick and the lash band was too short. The falsies only covered two-thirds of my lash line.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Kristin E.
Hillsboro, OR
I received the VAMP style in my J'adore VoxBox and I was pretty excited because I had seen these new KISS lashes at the stores and I've been curious about them. I didn't particularly like the VAMP style because it wasn't super wispy (the length of the the lashes are uniform) but that's not a huge deal breaker. They do feel feather light when you peel it off the holder and the package does come with a tiny tube of glue. I used that when I first put them on (8 hours ago) and they're still going strong. Once applied, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing false lashes. For the VAMP style, they sure do look pretty natural in the sense that when I hear VAMP, I think "dramatic", but dramatic these are not. I do not think they look natural when I'm looking down because all the lashes are the same length but other than that, I'm pretty pleased with them.

I also think that these are good lashes for people getting into lashes because they're not dramatic at all.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?