BY KISS #69 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1951)
Camila S.
Larchmont, NY
Great Lashes, super easy application and you can use more than once.. I love this lashes, it’s the best!!
Kyah E.
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes These are my go-to lashes! I wear them almost everyday to add a little something to my makeup looks. They look very natural, but they add plenty of length! Very comfortable to wear and last a long time, so you can get multiple wears out of them!
Katherine R.
Valdosta, GA
Amazing! They don’t feel heavy or overly synthetic. Easy to apply and remove. I get at least 4 uses out of each pair by cleaning after removal.
Cristina M.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
Perfect for a natural look. Don't look fake at all. Not too long or small. And I only got them for 96 cents .
кαιℓα ѕ.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
These lashes are perfect. Great for beginners or experts. The band on this is thick. These lashes are very easy to apply and look beautiful with any makeup look. They aren’t super dramatic. Very comfortable on the eye.
Chrissy T.
Smithville
If you’re going for a natural look, definitely what you need. I would recommend using a clear glue instead of black for the most natural look.
Salma B.
Dorval, QC
Review for: Other more...
They are my favourite every day lash. They're super lightweight which means you cant even feel them on your eyes. They give you a natural but very long and pretty lash. I use it with the duo lash glue and it works amazing. The ones i use are the flirty #11.
Yeni A.
Lagos
It’s a very good buy. I got 5 lashes for like 2.99 or so I can’t remember and they are very light weight and totally reusable and I totally recommend them for beginners
KISS Looks So Natural Shy False Eyelashes, 5 prKISS Looks So Natural Shy False Eyelashes, 5 pr
manar h.
Boost your Impact Score below by sharing your social networks with Influenster and inviting your friends. We will NEVER post without permission so connect away! The higher your score, the more likely you’ll be chosen for a VoxBox.Boost your Impact Score below by sharing your social networks with Influenster and inviting your friends. We will NEVER post without permission so connect away! The higher your score, the more likely you’ll be chosen for a VoxBox.
Diana R.
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
Normally I love Kiss lashes.. they are the ones that I prefer to purchase and I think they look very pretty. The most important quality I look for in a pair of false lashes is how easy it is to apply them. Personally these were a total mess for me. They did not want to stick and then they kind of bended and got really straight so easily when I was trying to reapply one of them. They come with a lash glue which is a good glue so the kit does have a good value. If you are an expert applying false lashes or a professional make up artist then these are great... For me, these were a big FLOP!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?