3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,951 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
Great Lashes, super easy application and you can use more than once.. I love this lashes, it’s the best!!
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes These are my go-to lashes! I wear them almost everyday to add a little something to my makeup looks. They look very natural, but they add plenty of length! Very comfortable to wear and last a long time, so you can get multiple wears out of them!
Amazing! They don’t feel heavy or overly synthetic. Easy to apply and remove. I get at least 4 uses out of each pair by cleaning after removal.
If you’re going for a natural look, definitely what you need. I would recommend using a clear glue instead of black for the most natural look.
Review for: Other more...
They are my favourite every day lash. They're super lightweight which means you cant even feel them on your eyes. They give you a natural but very long and pretty lash. I use it with the duo lash glue and it works amazing. The ones i use are the flirty #11.
Boost your Impact Score below by sharing your social networks with Influenster and inviting your friends. We will NEVER post without permission so connect away! The higher your score, the more likely you’ll be chosen for a VoxBox.Boost your Impact Score below by sharing your social networks with Influenster and inviting your friends. We will NEVER post without permission so connect away! The higher your score, the more likely you’ll be chosen for a VoxBox.
Normally I love Kiss lashes.. they are the ones that I prefer to purchase and I think they look very pretty. The most important quality I look for in a pair of false lashes is how easy it is to apply them. Personally these were a total mess for me. They did not want to stick and then they kind of bended and got really straight so easily when I was trying to reapply one of them. They come with a lash glue which is a good glue so the kit does have a good value. If you are an expert applying false lashes or a professional make up artist then these are great... For me, these were a big FLOP!
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos