BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Star H.
Rome, GA
Ive fallen in love with a new pair of lashes!These lashes are great and very light weight!I also love that they look natural.They came in handy when I wasn't wanting a dramatic over the top lash look.Im very thankful influenster sent me these to review.
Miranda H.
Columbia, Missouri
Super cheap and pretty good quality. Nothing extraordinary but easy to find for last minute events or parties. They look decently natural and go on easily. Don't last more than a night but I continue to buy them. Only about $3 at Walmart. Like them!
Kayla K.
Cottonwood , AZ
I got these in my Dean's List box and I like these but wish they were thicker. They are perfect for someone who is new to falsies or even just an simple everyday look. They were extremely easy to put on and stayed on all day.
Kristina L.
Ansonia, CT
Lovedddddd them ! the only thing i didn't like was the glue !! very light and natural looking , highly recommend....

i received this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes
Alexana N.
Kanata, MI
I got these eyelashes in my last VoxBox from Influenster and I loved them! They are so light weight I couldn't even feel them when wearing them! They lasted all day and looked so good and so natural.
Tanvi V.
I love these lashes they are one of my favorites! they are very easy to apply and look super natural! I suggested these lashes to my best friend she loves them as well!
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
I just received this in my #DLVoxBox I used it to be a natural look goes nice with a touch of mascara. Natural lash line and it goes perfect if you do not want to throw on a bunch of make up.
azure r.
I was always scared to wear false lashes, but i am so glad these are the first lashes i have tried because i really do love them. I keep forgetting i even have them on. Many people today have been asking what kind of mascara i use, so they must look good !
Blanca L.
Auburn, CA
I would use these everyday if i could, they looked so natural and go with every single look, very easy to apply. I received these in my JAdore voxbox from influenster.
Dani B.
Ballwin, MO
I got this complimentary in my #DLVoxBox and haven't ever used fake eyelashes before. It was difficult to put on since I'd never done it before but they looked good after I finished!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?