BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Anisha J.
Talladega, AL
I received this product free from Influenster.com for testing purposes in the Dean's List Voxbox. They look very natural and are not very difficult to apply. I matched them up with my eye lashes first, trimmed them a-bit, curled my natural eyelashes, applied the blue adhesive to the fake lashes and applied. I don't believe I had enough adhesive the first time (as a corner kept flicking up) therefore, I simply removed the lash and reapplied. When finished they turned out awesome and served for an awesome night out!
Ramsha H.
I honestly can't do lashes ever mainly because they do not seem to stay, be the right size for me, alot of cutting to be done. However, these are my favourite mainly because there are so many styles, there are so many lashes in a pack, and I have to do absolutely no trimming!!! I wish there was a glue given with these that would work well on them!
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
These are my favorite falsies. I absolutely love them! They look super natural, and are so easy to apply. They feel really weightless; I can barely tell I'm wearing them, unlike some false lashes. They're great for days when I don't want people to know I'm obviously wearing falsies!
Olivia R.
Macomb, IL
I was super excited to get to sample Kiss lashes. I love wearing lashes, but have never been able to find ones that don't look fake on my eyes. These lashes looked just like my natural lashes, but added an extra boost! I put these on this weekend for my night out at the bars on my college campus, and got compliments from my friends, and felt extremely pretty! I would recommend these to any girl looking for a natural, beautiful false lash.
Drysdelle P.
Las Vegas , NV
I do love how natural they look and feel. The flirty KISS lashes I received I believe are for a more evening time look. I did wear them to work and got many complements from even the guys at my job! Affortable, easy to apply. I did use my own glue, I wasn't much a fan of what was provided, but all in all i LOVE the KISS lashes and would purchase and check out other lashes!

*lashes complimentary from influenster* --Thanks again!
ashley f.
Detroit, MI
I received these in my #DLVoxBox and I was soo happy to see they were the first thing when I opened the box! I got the Flirty ones! Thy are soo beautiful! Perfect length and volume! They aren't too long! They blend smoothly and the band is very thin! They are super lightweight and aren't heavy! Long lasting lashes that are perfect for beginners and others alike!
Marisela R.
Conyers, GA
I really liked these lashes, easy to apply & the glue was really good too. The only thing is that they were shorter than my natural lashes, I still wore them just for more volume. They're really subtle, yet they add a little something. #DLVoxBox
Beatrice C.
Saskatoon, SK
I just began wearing false lashes casually (not for dance performances) and I saw that these looked quite natural and the price was very reasonable. So I bought it in "Pretty". I tried it on today and I ended up going out and buying 2 more pairs. I really like that they don't feel heavy on my eyes and they look very natural on. Love them!
Mary V.
Green Bay, WI
I received the Sultry style in my Dean's List Vox Box. They were slightly longer than my own lashes, so when I wore them, I didn't even look like I was wearing any false lashes. If you want a little glam, then this style is for you. There are others that are more dramatic :)
Yulia M.
Toronto
I'm not a huge fan of falsies, but that's because I end up gluing them practically on my eyebrows with my lack of patience and coordination. But when I took my time and applied these they looked nice. Definitely not all natural looking but I do like how the ends seem more real than other falsies brands.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?