BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Bianca D.
Al Quoz, Dubai
I am in love with Kiss's false eyelashes!!! I use them almost everyday because they give you that very natural look! Not to mention the price is very reasonable! If you want natural looking lashes then, Kiss is the product!
Nicole S.
I've been using these lashes for about half a year now and I absolutely love them. My favourite style is ritzy- really nice for day and night. They're not too pricey either so it's perfect and they're really easy to apply.
Amy W.
My go-to everyday lashes for a subtle look, beautiful natural look, use these lashes everyday except occasions I go bold lol, easy lashes to apply and comes handy with glue and an easy angle applicator, reasonable priced.
Britney M.
Well that was the biggest waste of money. Wtf do you stick them onto the plastic with?? I'm not even attempting the last two lashes as I obviously don't even have a decent lash to use it with. Pathetic. I've never had this issue with any other lashes. The end pieces came right off of most of the lashes! I attempted getting them off with my fingers, eyebrow pluckers, etc and now I'm left with nothing! I will NEVER use Kiss ever again. I've used their products before and they were fine but obviously they have changed their quality because this is 100% unacceptable. Out of 10 lashes, I got 0 decent ones. Pissed.
Joany V.
Columbus
I love the Shy style. It is grate for fuller and longer looking lashes, if you aren't into extremely overwhelming lashes. They are a grate quality, easy to put on. This are my favorite drugstore brand.
Leah D.
Navan
These are my favourite lashes they are so early to apply and are really lightweight. I have quite a few pairs of these lashes and im always repurchasing new ones to try. They are also so affordable would definitely recommend
Crystal S.
Deland, FL
I received the Kiss Looks So Natural lashes in Flirty in my Deans List Voxbox, which seemed to be the thickest and fullest lashes in the collection. I tried them on for a day out with a friend and I absolutely loved them! Even though they looked like they were meant for a night out they looked flawless with a cat eye and minimal makeup for a daytime look. They lasted through our entire shopping trip and I even picked up some of the other styles in their collection. I had never worn false eyelashes before and these were super easy to put on even for a beginner like me. Just trial and error and you'll get it right. Absolutely adore this product and would recommend them to anybody looking to vamp up their look!
Katie G.
Toronto, ON
I received these lashes in my J'Adore vox box. I've never worn false lashes before, so I was actually kind of excited about them... but they were SO difficult to put on. The glue kept lifting up at the sides, and while it was comical, I wouldn't call it "attractive" - I ended up giving up on them, because I got too frustrated. I saved them to try again, but I'm actually not really sure if you're supposed to reuse lashes once they've had the glue applied. Anyway, I'm sure these lashes would be great if you're used to using false lashes, but for me personally, they weren't so great.
Cynthia F.
Hanover, MD
I love these lashes. They look so natural and they're so soft, just like my real lashes. You can't tell I have falsies on which I love. They were easy to apply. I don't wear falsies much I only have worn them like 3-4 times. The other falsies I have were harder to put on than these and these weren't as heavy on my eyes. They weren't uncomfortable like others I have tried. You can wear these with eyeshadow for a night out or just with some eyeliner for every day use. They made my everyday look (lipstick, foundation, blush, and mascara) look so much prettier!! I will be buying some more KISS lashes! Thanks Influenster!!
Chambray L.
Cameron, AZ
I am usually not a false lashes kind of girl, but whenever I am given lashes for free of course I'm going to at least give it a try. I normally would only wear falsies for an event of some sort but these Kiss Looks So Natural lashes are so comfortable that I could probably wear them everyday, if I wanted to. These were given to me as a compliment from my Influenster VoxBox. I am super satisfied with them and would love to try more products from their line. If their other lashes are as easy to apply as these, then I will be sold to purchase more in the future!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?