3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,965 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
Decent pair of lashes, wish they looked more real. I use the white glue from Kiss, goes on easy
I have used this Lash before they are really easy to apply and they look natural😍😍😍😍⚘😚❤⚘❤😚⚘😍❤😚
These are my favorite fake lashes! Easy to apply & decently priced. super good quality as well.
I love these lashes! They are very natural and light weight. They're perfect for a normal day.
These lashes are so comfy. They feel natural and are easy to apply and wear. I love the look!!
Look very natural. Easy to apply and glue that comes with it is excellent! Definitely worth it
I loved these lashes in my DLVoxBox! They look so natural yet give lots of volume and length!
These lashes are perfect for just everyday looks. Comfortable and affordable. But look great!
Love these lashes! they fill out and lengthen but don't look fake at all. highly recommended
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos