BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
Sam B.
Bispham, Blackpool
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
These lashes are affordable, reusable, easy to apply and feels so lightweight but giving you natural, fuller lashes. They stayed put without coming off. I had no issues with application and found they were stuck firmly all day. They are comfortable to wear too and did not feel heavy, in fact I forgot I had them on.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Um dos melhores sites que já utilizaram! leve e confortável, não irrita o olho e é super natural.  Acho o preço super justo por ótima qualidade do produto, pois como cerdas são super macias.  Recomendo para todo mundo na verdade amo esta marca.
liana w.
montreal, QC
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
these lashes showed up in my local drugstore for the first time and they looked too lovely to resist. i'm so glad i bought these! every style is soft and wispy with a really comfortable, wearable band. i stock up on these when they go on sale for my pro kit as well
Sakina B.
Dubai, ['', '', '']
I have had mixed feelings about these lashes.. that is y mixed reviews too. I feel the lashes look too good but at the same time it has a very thin band so wearing them becomes little difficult
Charryd0pe ..
haren
These where my first lashes ever. I was so happy with them, because they look really natural. You can wear them for a long time and cleaning them often is no problem. I've worn them 30x, that's alot...
Eveliina P.
I absolutely love these eyelashes, they look natural, are easy to use, good quality.. And the glue is the best. So yeah I only have positive experiences with these lashes and I use them almost every day. There is more natural looking lashes that goes well with casual makeup looks and more dramatic lashes for party looks.
Gen W.
These were one of the most comfortable and natural lashes I've ever worn. I mean I don't wear lashes often because they feel itchy and scratchy haha, but these don't.
They fit my eyes perfectly and add a wispy, flirty flutter to the edges.
I think these are beginner friendly just due to the ease I had applying and wearing them, but they would be suitable to anyone.
Kemega S.
These lashes give the perfect natural look. They are really spaced and not dense. I kept getting compliments about them because they look so natural. They were also well priced and came with their own glue. I recommend these for beginners or anyone that is skeptical about using false lashes since they aren't loud or bold.
Nicole S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't know how many women also find that long luxurious lashes make you feel extra confident, but that is definitely me. Fortunately, I was gifted with long, thick lashes so I have never been one to try fake lashes, even for costumes. However, I received a sample of these lashes free in my J'Adore Voxbox thanks to influenster, so this past weekend I decided to give them a try. I was pleasantly surprised how easy they were to put on and they definitely added thickness if not length. They added a bit of a pop to my make up and stayed secure for my entire night on the dance floor. The only downfall was that I felt as if my mascara didn't transfer evenly onto these falsies. Although the product was overall really great, I don't know that I would personally spend the extra money on a regular basis to extend my already long lashes, but every once in awhile, I might be persuaded to indulge myself. If you're looking for a durable way to add length and thickness, I would definitely recommend!
Jessyca C.
Um dos melhores cílios postiços que já usei! leve e confortável, não irrita o olho e fica super natural. Acho o preço super justo pela ótima qualidade do produto, pois as cerdas são super macias. Recomendo para todo mundo pois realmente amo esta marca.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?