BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
Brittany B.
CAPE CORAL, FL
I am an excessive wearer of false eyelashes. I wear them every weekend. I received a pair in my J'adore VoxBox from Influenster and was the more excited about them than anything else in my box. I usually wear Ardell 510 lashes so that is what I compared them too. The feel of these lashes are soft and light just as they describe. The stayed nice all night and I even reused them a second time. They are still in good enough condition to reuse them a few more times which is very good! They defiantly don't look natural. They are my most dramatic lashes I own. (I received the flirty ones). They also seem to irritate my eye more than the Ardell brand, but that just might take some getting used to. All and I all, I would buy them again and am thankful for the free sample to try! Thanks Influenster!
Kayla A.
Moravian Falls, NC
I received this lashes from influenster for testing and review purposes. I've never used fake lashes before, but these Looks So Natural Lashes from Kiss has definitely made me rethink this choice. I struggled a bit trying to get them on (being as they were the first I've ever attempted wearing), but once I had them on I fell in love. The lashes were so comfortable that after a while I forgot I was even wearing them. I went about my day expecting at some point I may have to take them off or they would fall off, but I was so surprised and overjoyed that they didn't. I got so many complements while wearing them about my eye makeup. I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
I love the pair called 'Chic'. I wear lashes everyday and these are natural looking enough to do that. (Ardell 'Wispies' used to be my HG before these). The add just enough volume and length to make your eyes pop.

I can get a couple of months wear with each pair. I just make sure to remove the glue each night and clean the lashes with a q-tip and make up remover and place back in its tray to keep the shape.
Isabel ❤.
These are some of the best lashes I've tried. I buy them again and again because they are just so wonderful ! They don't just look natural but they also feel very natural. I can go all day with these on and i don't feel them being heavy or even notice them, unlike other lashes. They are a bit tricky to put them on because of how light they are but after a bit of practice they go on so beautifully. Paired with their glue is the best because they stay on without worrying that the ends are gonna come off. Absolutely in love with these!
Brenda T.
So I received these lashes for free in my DLVoxBox to test out and they were great. I already have long lashes (not meaning to brag) so I was wary of even trying out these lashes. But I had a music festival to go to all day and decided that instead of layering tons of mascara that was going to get clumpy with the sweat and heat I used the lashes. I am so impressed. No one could even tell I was wearing lashes. They lasted the whole day but sadly lost them after I took them off. I have been converted and actually ordered a pair not too long ago. These also give my lashes a break from the heavy mascara I am used to using! So ladies that are skeptical give them a chance!
Aaliyah M.
I'm surprised how great and natural these were considering they are synthetic! They tend to be thick heavy and uncomfortable. But these are so light and easy to maneuver to perfectly adjust to my eye since the band was pretty thin compared to other synthetic lashes.
The best part of these are the look. The ends are tapered like human hair which is the thing crucial to a natural eye look. This can pump up an everyday eye (very durable and reusable again because of its material).
To be honest this is not a lash to use for ultra glamorous eyes but definitely perfect for everyday chic or I'm awake look.
I got this from my dl vox box from influenster and I'll probably pick more up! Thanks!
swati s.
Redmond, WA
These are great natural looking eyelashes . I don't use fake eyelashes on regular basis but when I did wore them they were pretty easy to apply and remove . I had I concern before wearing them that they would effect my natural eyelashes but they didn't . They slipped out easily without breaking my own .
Kelly A.
Waltham, MA
I have never used false lashes before (unless you count cheap halloween aisle stuff) and was intrigued by these lashes. Since I don't have much of a background with false lashes, I can't really compare them to other brands but I really like how they seemed to take my makeup to the next level. The glue and lashes were also simple enough to put on as a first time user. The only reason I'm rating the product as a B is because the product claims "Looks So Natural" but the lashes were what seemed liked 3x longer than my natural lashes (and I have pretty big lashes already!) I would've preferred only a slightly more fuller look or length but for those who like the longer look, they are great! I received these lashes free from Influenster in my Dean's List VoxBox.
andrea m.
I got this for free from the deans list voxbox from influenster and i loved them. i have used lashes from KISS before and i was so happy to see that they came in the voxbox. so i used these lashes for a dance show that i was in, they looked great they were dark and made it look like i had full dark lashes and when i looked at pictures form the show the lashes looked so great up on stage. also the little bottle of glue that it came with was so neat, the glue turned blue when it touched the lashes and that made it so easy to make sure the whole lash was coated before i put it on. KISS lashes are the best that i have used and i don't plan on using any other brand.
Brenina W.
Memphis, TN
These lashes were very light and they did feel like real lashes. But my eyelashes are already very long and curl naturally. I had a very difficult time putting them on because I had to struggle to fit them on top of my natural lashes. And because of that, they didn't blend well. I tried using my eyelash curlers and even mascara but it was obvious where my natural lashes were pushing up the KISS lashes. These are very dramatic lashes & combined with my own lashes, I looked kind of crazy with them on. But I feel this may have been a problem with me and not anything necessarily wrong with the lashes. Thanks to KISS and Influenster for letting me try them!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?