BY KISS #69 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1950)
Courtney A.
Monroe, MI
These lashes...I can't say enough about them! I was not planning on purchasing lashes this day but when I saw these I had to! they are the nest lashes I have ever worn and their price point is great. I can't remember exactly what I paied but I was able to pick them up at Walmart. they feel so comfortable and are so lightweight it doesn't feel like you're wearing falsies at all. I'm not usually a big eyelash wearer so for my to rave about some false eyelashes..they have to be good. I have the naturals which I tend tonwear more regularly and then I also have the flirty style which I haven't tried yet but expect them to be just as great!
Alicia O.
Jackson, Oh
I received a set of Kiss Lashes complimentary from Influenster in the JAdore VoxBox. I was excited to try the KISS Lashes. I had never spent the money on false lashes because I have always assumed that I would be annoyed my them. The lashes were simple to apply and went on evenly on both sides. I was able to continue my makeup routine as usual. I was wearing the lashes on a Saturday at home with my family for my trial run. I was standing in the kitchen after about 2 hours of wearing the lashes when they started driving me crazy. I went to the mirror to discover that the glue had already begun to loose its hold in the middle. I touched this up hoping to continue wearing the lashes. Every half hour or so from this point on the same problem continued until it was no longer worth my time fixing the lashes. I loved the look of my KISS Lashes, but unfortunately the glue did not hold for me.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Although this is my second pair of #KISS #ENVY lashes I must say I like them a lot . They're full and look great . I've gotten complimented a few times already . Made of REMY premium human hair they haven't given me any allergy like other brands . I've used them 3 times and after cleansing them and ridding them of old glue I'm sure I'll be able to wear them a few more times . Also very inexpensive. I recommend these if your into falsies #falsies #lashes
Carlena S.
Middletown , NY
Let me start off by saying that, I received KISS Looks So Natural lashes 60486 KFL04 FREE from Influenster in my #DLVoxBox for testing and reviewing purposes. Must I say, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. A free glue was included and the glue was AMAZING. It was long lasting and durable. When buying falsies I always had the problem of feeling like the lashes were heavy on my eyes and throughout the day i usually find myself pushing up my lashes. With KISS Looks So Natural, not only do they look natural they also feel natural and light on my real lashes. Sometimes i would find myself rubbing my eyes forgetting that they were on. I would recommend these lashes for an everyday wear, from morning, to business meetings and nights out. When applying, apply to a clean eye and no oil base products so you can get a longer last. Trust me. If you are going to purchase these lashes you are definitely getting your moneys worth.
Amanda C.
Wise, VA
I love the Kiss brand lashes! I actually first used them when I received them in a vox box contest, but I have bought several more since then. They look very natural and are not heavy. They are priced great!
Madeline M.
Hey guys, I received this lashes complimentary from Influenster and finally wore my Shy KISS Looks So Natural eyelashes and must say they are my favorite. You want to know why? For the first time I could wear an eyelash without ruining my eye makeup. It was so amazingly easy. I just did my eye makeup like I normally do. Then I curled my natural eyelashes and laid Kiss eyelash on top of mine to check if I needed to trim, but didn't. So, I applied the adhesive that came along with the lashes; which I must say it is very good. I waited for about 30 seconds until the adhesive became clear and placed the eyelash along my natural lash line. And, THAT WAS ALL. My eyes weren't red at all.

This eyelashes are so light, soft and tapered end. They are even contact lens friendly. Honestly, they feel like your own lashes. Plus, the cost around $3.99. What else can you ask about? They are PERFECT.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I had the pleasure of trying these myself as I received them in my Jingle vox box! I am a bit on the low maintenance side when it comes to beauty so I was a bit skeptical...but I was shocked at how easy these were applied and how natural they looked! I will be purchasing them again. I often do use them in stylized photo shoots as they are inexpensive and look amazing! I will continue to use them both at work and in my personal life!
Sophia A.
These lashes are so beautiful and affordable! I usually grab this brand when i want some falsies for an event. They're really light weight and look like eyelashes, not plastic or cheap looking
Marianny H.
I am a huge sucker for eyelashes & fake eyelashes so when I got my Kiss Lashes in "Flirty" from my #DLvoxbox for free to test and review I wanted to scream how happy I was! This is amazing, seriously the most flattering fake lashes out there. They look so natural yet so voluminous and pretty. The best part is that the tapered end technology, that's what makes it look so natural. Sometimes fake eyelashes can bother your eyes a little, but the ones by Kiss are very lightweight so you barely feel the lashes on. The price is a bargain for such good product. I totally recommend!
Cynthia H.
Clinton, WI
I have been wearing false eyelashes since I was 15, now that I'm 21 I toned it down a little bit because I was wearing HUGE eyelashes that would make my eyes look lazy! I decided to stop wearing lashes a while back, but then I got these and I fell in love! I got the longest, fullest ones, which I believe are called "Sultry" and they are definitely way better than the ones I used to wear. I also wear glasses, so it was hard to find the perfect lashes that won't get in the way of them. I wore my lashes to work and everyone was like "your lashes are so nice and long!" I told them that they were new from Kiss and that they are tapered at the ends so they wont look fake! I love how weightless they are and I even forgot I had them on! No more lazy eyes for me!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?