BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Rhianna W.
Great Falls, MT
I've worn falsies a few times in the past for special occasions (and Halloween, natch!) and I love them. My natural lashes have just lost their oomph the older I get so falsies help me get glam when I'm not feeling it at all. This is the first time I'd tried Kiss' false lashes and if I'm honest I love the lashes and dislike the glue.

The lashes themselves were very comfy, lightweight and sooo soft! They look natural and feel almost real to the touch. I didn't even really need to curl or use mascara with them, but chose to do so because that was the look I wanted. The pair I got were called Sultry and man are they ever! I will definitely purchase another pair in a less full version for everyday uses.

The glue, however, had a bad habit of getting gummy and then not sticking well and I do tend to prefer a clear glue with falsies.
Rosemarie B.
GEORGETOWN, TX
Im in love with these, i usually avoid wearing fake lashes because there so long, so dramatic, and can't fit comfortably under my glasses. These are just a tab bit bigger than my real lashes and add that extra volume i need without being bothersome under my glasses. I can still be my nerdy self with my glasses on and my lashes look better than ever. I love how soft the kiss lashes feel and the different styles they have. I really enjoy the easy application process and how long they last. I wore them for 4 days and they are still brand new and ready to use again when i need that extra boost of confidence. The kiss so natural lashes are very affordable and can be found at most mass market store which makes me even happier. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. #Influenster #JadoreVoxBox #KISSlashes .
Mikhala L.
MASONVILLE
This is my favorite brand of lashes. They are so soft and look so natural. Nobody knows I'm wearing them. I have flat lashes so these help a bunch. Definitely recommend.
Amanda T.
Having long eyelashes has been such a big part in beauty, and sometimes, mascara just doesn't give you that look you're trying to achieve. Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes are false eye lashes that definitely give those lashes some volume! They are made with a Tapered End Technology so the lashes will blend in with your natural lashes, highlighting your eyes, while giving you an almost natural look and feel. The lashes are light and soft, making you almost forget they're even on.

To be honest, I am not fond of fake eye lashes. I was blessed with a length I love, so I have never felt the need to lengthen them. It also seems slightly scary to me, to apply adhesive to your eye lids! But some people do it..and if you're going to do it, I would suggest these KISS lashes.
Em V.
I received these for free to test and review with the dean’s list box and although I don't typically use false eye lashes I decided to try these out. After reading the easy instructions on the back and going through with them, I got them on correctly. It went better than I thought it was going to go so I continued my day with them. I was extremely impressed about how natural they actually looked. They blended right in with my eye lashes. I was also impressed by the fact that I could barely even tell they were there on my eyes, they didn't feel weighed down like the other false lashes I had used once before. The package and name really are true. They definitely feel natural and look natural and also feel very lightweight. I would definitely recommend to others because of the great experience I’ve had with them. This is 100% a great product.
Chelsea G.
Rawlins, WY
Kiss literally has the best drugstore eyelashes hands down. I love their 5 pack lashes, I use them all the time and whenever I want to save money I will always choose them. I highly recommend.
Laura T.
Lake stevens, Wa
These lashes are so fabulous. I can hardly explain just how much I am in love with these lashes. They are super easy to apply, especially if you use the applicator tweezers that come with other KISS Lashes like Ever EZ Lashes. These have tapered tips, which allow them to perfectly blend in with your normal lashes. Its nearly impossible to tell they aren’t real! I’ve gotten so many compliments and plenty of people asking what i did to get my lashes looking so long and thick. These also last a long time! I’ve been able to use a single pair 3 times so far and they are still good to use. I highly recommend these! Whether you are new to lashes or have been using falsies for years, you will fall in love with these lashes!
This product was given to me complimentary courtesy Influenster for review and testing purposes.
Jocelyne E.
I have recently found an obsession with eyelashes and looked for some natural ones and found the kiss 11 lashes and Ive been using those for years now. They're very natural and lightweight. Nice packaging and very affordable! I will be buying these all the time!
Brittany H.
Athens, PA
Very very long across the eye. I am quite petite, so that may have something to do with that though. Use a more expensive glue with this product for sure! Nice besides.
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN
Shortly after receiving the Look so Natural lashes from KISS in my J'adore voxbox I took these beautiful lashes out of the box. From the jump I knew these lashes were going to be different from any previous lashes I have ever purchased before, and I was right!! These look so natural and you can definitely wear these in the day without people thinking to themselves "Those are so fake!" One other thing that I love is the applicator glue, I have never ever seen or used eyelash glue that was so easy to use! I love that it came with this (what I'm going to call) "brush" to apply the glue, I was really impressed with that! it made applying the lashes 10x easier, because with other eyelash glues you have to squeeze the glue out and that can be a real hassle trying to get the right amount of glue on the lashes.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?