3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,963 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
These came in my voxbox, I've never used fake lashes before but after using this product. My mind has been changed, I loved them.
I received these in my DLVoxBox. I love false eyelashes, and these are perfect. They are very easy to use and look super natural.
These lashes work great! I love KISS products they are easy to use and great price! I've already bought some more for Halloween!
I don't use these specific ones but this brand has some great lashes some of my favorite too ! They're lightweight and flexible !
These add a lot of volume to my lashes. These are perfect to complete my eye look. Very durable lashes and great pricing as well
These lashes look very natural, I would definitely recommend to someone who is looking for a natural look, yet beautiful lashes.
Feels like my actual lashes omg. These are my favorite drugstore lashes! The feel so comfortable and look amazing ! Easy to apply
I love them! I received them #DLVoxBox and they're easy to apply, the're the perfect size, and are great for a more natural look.
Very easy to apply and made my lashes look so full and voluminous without being too dramatic. Definitely recommend this product!
These looked so natural on me. Very surprised. 1st time user and it was pretty easy to apply. My husband loved them as well. :)
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos