BY KISS #25 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Reviews (1912)
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
I love falsies and these are really nice. I usually cut them in half to give a winged effect. Paired with their gold top adhesive. They can stay in place for days with minor touch ups.
Samantha D.
East Walpole, MA
I used these fake lashes today as a first timer! They really do look natural, my mom had no idea I had them on or any of my co-workers. My boyfriend didn't even know & he doesn't normally like fake eyelashes. The ones I tried were the ones called "shy". They weren't extreme, but they were great for length and making my lashes look more full. I wish they were a little darker though to add to the look!!!!! The tips are amazing, which is the whole key as to why they look so natural. I love the tampered tips! Usually people say to toss the glue with other lashes, but the kiss glue was great. My lashes stayed on for over eight hours! They did pinch a lot though! They were light as a feather but uncomfortable. And after I took them off my eyes hurt. If I am going to go through the hassle of putting on lashes I will get a more fun lash, something that stands out more then the "shy" one. Deff sticking to this brand though!
Allyson D.
I love these lashes! They are perfect for my small eyes and they are so natural looking! They aren't over the top and they are affordable. I would recommend this to beginners as well!
Siobhan M.
Wilmington, DE
I love wearing fake lashes. I'm serious, but sometimes you see people wearing them and they look, well they look like they're wearing fake lashes.

These are great, they are so easy to apply, they don't feel like they're going to rip my own lashes out when I remove them, and they blend right into my own lashes leaving them to look fuller, but still mine.

I got these in my Influenster J'Adore Vox Box and I was holding out on them for a nice occasion. Well, then I thought, maybe I'll just wear them to work and see what people said. And the good news? They did notice, they were all "your eye makeup looks awesome" but no one was like "are those fake?" and that's all I needed to know that these are the best ones for me. In the past, I would get the individual ones to just give some umpf but those took forever and used to rip my lashes out with them. But these, these I will stock up on. Thanks so much Influenster!
Joselle B.
Belvidere, NJ
These lashes are very affordable! I wear fake eye lashes almost everyday. I prefer them over most other brands! I love the bands on the lashes! They're so comfortable i recomend that everyone goes out and tries them! It's definatly worth it!!
Nicole A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
I received the kiss lashes complimentary from influenster's Deans List Vox Box. The lashes I got were called flirty. When I first looked at then I thought that I wasn't going to like them because they looked so thick and heavy. I didn't want them weighing down my eyelids. When I put the glue to the fake lashes, it fl got tacky very quick, witch is a plus because I didn't have to wait or blow on the glue to get tacky like usual. When I put the lashes on I expected them to be heavy but surprisingly they were very light. The lashes also felt very natural, and not like little plastic strings. One thing I always pay attention to when putting on lashes is to see if they are noticeably fake, but they blended in well with my natural lashes. I could see myself wearing these lashes on a night out, like I did afew days ago. They are thick and voluptuous, but don't look fake. These are great lashes and I am planning to purchase more♡
Bridget M.
Waco, TX
Easy to use. The best with kiss eyelash glue😊 highly recommended brand for both lashes and nails. Lasts for a whole day through tears or sweat. Very easy to use packaging overall. Easy to open, easy to apply.
Taylor Y.
Love the look of these lashes with almost any makeup look! My only complaint would be the length of the strips as I almost always have to trim them down a bit, but otherwise they're very comfortable to wear.
Courtney A.
Monroe, MI
These lashes...I can't say enough about them! I was not planning on purchasing lashes this day but when I saw these I had to! they are the nest lashes I have ever worn and their price point is great. I can't remember exactly what I paied but I was able to pick them up at Walmart. they feel so comfortable and are so lightweight it doesn't feel like you're wearing falsies at all. I'm not usually a big eyelash wearer so for my to rave about some false eyelashes..they have to be good. I have the naturals which I tend tonwear more regularly and then I also have the flirty style which I haven't tried yet but expect them to be just as great!
Alicia O.
Jackson, Oh
I received a set of Kiss Lashes complimentary from Influenster in the JAdore VoxBox. I was excited to try the KISS Lashes. I had never spent the money on false lashes because I have always assumed that I would be annoyed my them. The lashes were simple to apply and went on evenly on both sides. I was able to continue my makeup routine as usual. I was wearing the lashes on a Saturday at home with my family for my trial run. I was standing in the kitchen after about 2 hours of wearing the lashes when they started driving me crazy. I went to the mirror to discover that the glue had already begun to loose its hold in the middle. I touched this up hoping to continue wearing the lashes. Every half hour or so from this point on the same problem continued until it was no longer worth my time fixing the lashes. I loved the look of my KISS Lashes, but unfortunately the glue did not hold for me.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?