3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,964 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
These lashes are very simple to use and have a very natural look and feel. I have skimpy lashes and these made my eyes look more alive.
I like how they are pointed at the end not square like the other kind I use. I will definitely be buying some more styles to try out!
I love these kind of eye lashes especially from this brand . Great price and makes your lashes still look all natural . Worth the price
Not a great fan of these lashes. To me they felt heavy and I felt the glue has it hardened. Never was a fan of wearing lashed anyway.
I received Kiss Lashes in 60485 KFL03 from Influenster and I love them! They are very soft and look natural, as well as easy to apply.
I received them in my j'adore voxbox! Love how natural and whispy these look on, felt like my own lashes and looked beautiful all day!
They are so pretty the look so natural people thought they were my natural eyelashes they are so easy to put on and are in a good price
I received these from influenster in the jadore voxbox. they look very natural and real. and the feel soft.@KissProducts / #KISSlashes
These are the first false lashes I've tried! I love that they are natural looking and easy to apply with the adhesive glue included.
I only use two types of wye lashes and these are one. Highly recommended they look and feel amazing. I love dirty very full and long
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos