3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,959 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
IIA not a fan of wearing fake lashes but I used these for my Halloween costume and they worked perfectly. Made my eyes and makeup look fabulous
THESE ARE PERFECT FOR EVERYDAY WEAR, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT TO WEAR LASHES TO WORK WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE YOU ARE GETTING READY FOR THE CLUB!!!
I love wearing Kiss lashes. They give my lashes a full and fabulous look and are quite affordable too for a frugal fashionista like myself. :)
I received these Kiss Lashes (Sultry) in my DLVoxBox today. Soft. Natural Looking. Gorge. I love these lashes and will be using these babies (:
Amazing! They don’t feel heavy or overly synthetic. Easy to apply and remove. I get at least 4 uses out of each pair by cleaning after removal.
These are honestly my all time favorite lashes. I wear them all the time, although they don’t last as long as other lashes, they are the best!
Love these lashes so easy to use an they lasted all night through my graduation!!! I can usually take them off an use them a couple times too!
I received a sample from the latest voxbox. Thought they were great for "drugstore" false lashes. Easy to apply and natural looking. Will buy!
They look so natural! I usually don't wear fake lashes because I naturally have long lashes but I used these for volume & they're so amazing!
These lashes looks so natural and they are easy to put on! I wear falsies a few times a week and I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos