3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,964 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I received this product in my voxbox. The lashes feel and look very plasticky. I like them for a quick cheap lash. But not my main everyday use.
By far the best drugstore lashes I have found! They are super lightweight and they are so natural looking that no one even knows I have them on!
These look wonderful but I don't think false lashes are for me. If you are not not savvy with false lashes they are very awkward to try to apply.
This was wayyy more natural looking than extreme e.l.f lashes that are too glam for my taste, but these? Light, feathery, and beautiful as ever!
I like them so far, haven't had any issues. But the glue is bugging my eyes just a tad so I just use my Duo glue. Other then that they are fine.
I got these in my #DLvoxbox. i do not use fake lashes so i gave them to my sister. she loved them and they stayed on all night while she partied.
Kiss eyelash is actually my top 2 of all the things I had ever tried on influencerster! They are long lasting, dramatic ...and I can reuse them!!
Love these lashes so easy to apply they feels so light weight and look so natural I get many compliments people think they are my natural lashes
I Really Love The Way The Band Is And There Eye Lash Glue Is Great! They Have Everyday Lashes And Going Out Lashes That Will Make You Look Great!
Easy application, super full looking, makes my eyes look made up. I barely have any lashes so these don't look insane on me they are just right.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos