BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Joselle B.
Belvidere, NJ
These lashes are very affordable! I wear fake eye lashes almost everyday. I prefer them over most other brands! I love the bands on the lashes! They're so comfortable i recomend that everyone goes out and tries them! It's definatly worth it!!
Bridget M.
Waco, TX
Easy to use. The best with kiss eyelash glue😊 highly recommended brand for both lashes and nails. Lasts for a whole day through tears or sweat. Very easy to use packaging overall. Easy to open, easy to apply.
Taylor Y.
Love the look of these lashes with almost any makeup look! My only complaint would be the length of the strips as I almost always have to trim them down a bit, but otherwise they're very comfortable to wear.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
I received a free set of the Looks So Natural Lashes in Shy from the J'Adore VoxBox from Influenster. This was my first time ever wearing false lashes. My natural lashes are pretty short and sparse and pretty much point straight down. After a few attempts at applying the false lashes, they definitely made my lashes look a lot nicer. The lashes are long and pretty and do look natural. It was a little tricky removing the lashes from the case. There was a sticky glue that kept them in place and I wasn't sure if that was supposed to stay on the lashes. It made applying the adhesive a little difficult. And so, the lash didn't stay on very well. I ended up only wearing them for a few minutes, so I can't comment on how long they lasted. I think, though, with more practice, I'd wear these again.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Although this is my second pair of #KISS #ENVY lashes I must say I like them a lot . They're full and look great . I've gotten complimented a few times already . Made of REMY premium human hair they haven't given me any allergy like other brands . I've used them 3 times and after cleansing them and ridding them of old glue I'm sure I'll be able to wear them a few more times . Also very inexpensive. I recommend these if your into falsies #falsies #lashes
Carlena S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Let me start off by saying that, I received KISS Looks So Natural lashes 60486 KFL04 FREE from Influenster in my #DLVoxBox for testing and reviewing purposes. Must I say, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. A free glue was included and the glue was AMAZING. It was long lasting and durable. When buying falsies I always had the problem of feeling like the lashes were heavy on my eyes and throughout the day i usually find myself pushing up my lashes. With KISS Looks So Natural, not only do they look natural they also feel natural and light on my real lashes. Sometimes i would find myself rubbing my eyes forgetting that they were on. I would recommend these lashes for an everyday wear, from morning, to business meetings and nights out. When applying, apply to a clean eye and no oil base products so you can get a longer last. Trust me. If you are going to purchase these lashes you are definitely getting your moneys worth.
Amanda C.
Wise, VA
I love the Kiss brand lashes! I actually first used them when I received them in a vox box contest, but I have bought several more since then. They look very natural and are not heavy. They are priced great!
Alicia O.
Jackson, Oh
I received a set of Kiss Lashes complimentary from Influenster in the JAdore VoxBox. I was excited to try the KISS Lashes. I had never spent the money on false lashes because I have always assumed that I would be annoyed my them. The lashes were simple to apply and went on evenly on both sides. I was able to continue my makeup routine as usual. I was wearing the lashes on a Saturday at home with my family for my trial run. I was standing in the kitchen after about 2 hours of wearing the lashes when they started driving me crazy. I went to the mirror to discover that the glue had already begun to loose its hold in the middle. I touched this up hoping to continue wearing the lashes. Every half hour or so from this point on the same problem continued until it was no longer worth my time fixing the lashes. I loved the look of my KISS Lashes, but unfortunately the glue did not hold for me.
Courtney A.
Monroe, MI
These lashes...I can't say enough about them! I was not planning on purchasing lashes this day but when I saw these I had to! they are the nest lashes I have ever worn and their price point is great. I can't remember exactly what I paied but I was able to pick them up at Walmart. they feel so comfortable and are so lightweight it doesn't feel like you're wearing falsies at all. I'm not usually a big eyelash wearer so for my to rave about some false eyelashes..they have to be good. I have the naturals which I tend tonwear more regularly and then I also have the flirty style which I haven't tried yet but expect them to be just as great!
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I had the pleasure of trying these myself as I received them in my Jingle vox box! I am a bit on the low maintenance side when it comes to beauty so I was a bit skeptical...but I was shocked at how easy these were applied and how natural they looked! I will be purchasing them again. I often do use them in stylized photo shoots as they are inexpensive and look amazing! I will continue to use them both at work and in my personal life!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?