3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,949 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 497 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
Looked great in the package and when I actually tried them on, they wouldn't stick properly. Came off in a hour. Had to put more glue and still didn't get the results I wanted.
I wear these lashes so often that I just buy the 8 pack so I don't have to keep running back and forth to the store! You can't beat the price and I get them at Walmart which is convenient since I can pick them up when I go grocery shopping!
My one and only set of lashes look good on anyone! They feel so nice and are easy to remove and clean which is really helpful after you're home from a tired day. Perfect for easy going people like myself.
I received the Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes by Kiss Nails complimentary from Influenster and I loved the simplicity of them. Never having used false lashes before, I had a friend help me put them on because I had no idea to where to start. The first thing we noticed and did not like about these lashes were the way they were put in the box. The glue used to hold them in place stuck to the lashes making in a little clumpy looking at first. I just used scissors to trim off the glue but it was still a little hassle. The BEST part of this product was the easy to apply glue. Unlike most other brands this glue had a wand attached to the lid for easy application. Definitely made it a lot simpler. The glue was also a great strength. I wore my lashes out for a girls night on the town, woke up the next morning and wore them again for another day. All in all, a great product for a great price. A blessing for first time users. Flutter those #KISSlashes :)
These are my go to easy and natural lashes for my everyday work week look. They add that extra oomph I need to my lashes without looking too extra or over the top. They're good quality last all night and easy to apply!
Love these lashes! They are ffordable, natural, light weight, easy to apply. These are my go to for more natural makeup days when I just want a little lash to make my eyes pop. When going to events or doing my full face glam, I tend to go with heavy lashes.
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
I bought every style they had in this collection. The band is super comfortable and they look amazing. I have expensive lashes and I still find myself going for these more often. The glue they sell I’m not a fan of but these lashes are beautiful and saves you money.
The Kiss Looks so natural lashes are so much more real looking than other lashes. They are not too thick but still thick enough to make a difference. They have less of a top band some of the others have a band so big it looks like a thick line of eyeliner but material so you can tell they are fake. These are easy to put on with a few tricks I learned from Kiss . First you turn them upside down and hold each end and sort of roll them to loosen them up. Then don't immediately apply after you put the glue let it sit for a minute. That will give the glue time to get tacky and not let the lashes slide all over. These lashes are very comfortable and feel natural even with my contacts in. The only complaint I have is they were so so stuck to the package when I pulled them off a piece of the lashes came with them. It is more than enough to be noticeable when looking at only the lashes but not when they are on. I will wear these again.
These are great drugstore lashes. They are easily reused, light weight and a great affordable price. There are so many styles of lashes that there is a pair for everyone. They have tapered ends which most drugstore lashes don't have, so they look more natural. I highly recommend.
I received these Lashes in the DLVoxBox from Influenster. When I saw them I really liked them because they seemed natural looking and the ends being tapered were very appealing, since I don't much like false lashes that look false. First time I tried them I was in a rush and didn't wait the appropriate 30 second but they stuck with me through the night. The left one though when I got home the edge toward my nose was not secure on my lash line but overall I didn't even notice them. The second time I had issues they just didn't seem to want to secure on my lash line, I was using some precision tweezers since they DO NOT COME WITH AN APPLICATOR AS STATED ABOVE IN #3. I won't demote a grade though just for that. Also the glue starts of blue then turns white thats when its ready to apply (Im assuming) but it kinda clumps if you apply too much in one area so there need to be some cleaning instructions in my opinion but I may just be nitpicking. In total I love them these are the second pair of Lashed I've ever owned but I think I might buy another two.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos