BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer to use these during the nighttime or daytime?2 Answers
Miranda G.
Belleview, FL
They look natural and were easy to apply! I received them compliments of influenster! I have never worn fake lashes before but I would wear these out!
Genesis A.
Malden, MA
I received my lashes in my voxbox. i still have them on since yesterday lol i love them they look so natural, and it barely looks like I'm wearing any.
Adrianna P.
Richmond Hill, NY
They are literally amazing..very soft and long..great to apply and very natural!! I would totally suggest picking them up! You won't be disappointed!!
lexi p.
let me just say these are my shit!!!! these hoes are so natural and beautiful. i wear these everyday & i love how thin they are and super easy to apply
Dayane A.
Riverside, CA
I received this in my #DLVoxBox and man are these natural lashes! they hardly look like you're wearing them and work great for every day use, for sure!
Julie B.
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
KISS was of my first false lashes. Many of them itched my lids and felt them through out the time I wore them. Glue on the other hand works amazingly.
Becki J.
Hurricane
These literally blended so well with my natural lashes I forgot about having them on!!! Just wish the band was a little thicker to apply.more glue too
Jade D.
I got these in a DL VoxBox and wore them with my gypsy costume for halloween. They worked great. NO, they so don't look natural, but they do look good.
Angel I.
These are lashes that I received from the J'Adore Influenster Voxbox and I love them. They are easy to apply and you can't tell you are wearing lashes!
Ashley G.
Woodhaven , MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love these lashes, when I decide to apply any falsies I always shop kiss, you get great quality, and always more then one use out of them.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?