BY KISS #56 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1936)
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
I got these lashes free to review in my #dlvoxbox and I love them, I gave it a b because they were super long for my eyes and I had to trim them a bit
Arlena S.
Covina, CA
Love these lashes. They're comfortable to wear, come in such pretty packaging, and create such a natural full and long lash look. One of my favorites.
Becki J.
Hurricane
These literally blended so well with my natural lashes I forgot about having them on!!! Just wish the band was a little thicker to apply.more glue too
Julie B.
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
KISS was of my first false lashes. Many of them itched my lids and felt them through out the time I wore them. Glue on the other hand works amazingly.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
I received this in my #DLVoxBox and man are these natural lashes! they hardly look like you're wearing them and work great for every day use, for sure!
Yelena L.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
I love these eyelashes. They are easy to put on and they look real. I have had several compliments on my eyes and people think they are real eyelashes.
Kimberley F.
I received these from my Jadore VoxBox and they are surprisingly easy to use! I am not a huge fan of fake eyelashes but these were pretty easy to use!
Genesis A.
I received my lashes in my voxbox. i still have them on since yesterday lol i love them they look so natural, and it barely looks like I'm wearing any.
Adrianna P.
Richmond Hill, NY
They are literally amazing..very soft and long..great to apply and very natural!! I would totally suggest picking them up! You won't be disappointed!!
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
I was pleasantly surprised with these. They lasted until I took them off myself and they didn't look overly fake at all, just slightly more dramatic.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?