BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Jade D.
I got these in a DL VoxBox and wore them with my gypsy costume for halloween. They worked great. NO, they so don't look natural, but they do look good.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
These lashes are add so much volume yet natural looking. I personally like natural looking lashes since my eyes are smaller so it fits my face better.
Miranda G.
Ocala, FL
They look natural and were easy to apply! I received them compliments of influenster! I have never worn fake lashes before but I would wear these out!
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
I got these lashes free to review in my #dlvoxbox and I love them, I gave it a b because they were super long for my eyes and I had to trim them a bit
Arlena S.
Covina, CA
Love these lashes. They're comfortable to wear, come in such pretty packaging, and create such a natural full and long lash look. One of my favorites.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
I received this in my #DLVoxBox and man are these natural lashes! they hardly look like you're wearing them and work great for every day use, for sure!
Becki J.
Hurricane
These literally blended so well with my natural lashes I forgot about having them on!!! Just wish the band was a little thicker to apply.more glue too
Adrianna P.
Richmond Hill, NY
They are literally amazing..very soft and long..great to apply and very natural!! I would totally suggest picking them up! You won't be disappointed!!
Fawn B.
Midland, MI
I love how the lashes looked so natural. Great to wear! They are easy to put on and take off!! Will be buying more for my nights out with my hubby!! <3
Illyana M.
Fort Worth, TX
They are natural like they say and super cute to wear. It may just be me but they seemed a tad hard to put on correctly. Love kiss. I would recommend
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?