BY KISS #59 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1959)
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
I got them from influenster for free..!!!!!!!!1 they are so great and i love them!!!!!they look so natural when you put them on and they are so great!!!!!!!!1
Maddy G.
Calhoun, GA
I run my own hair and makeup busnisses called All Dolled Up (makeupbygarnett@gmail.com) and i use these on all my costumers and they ALL LOVE THEMM must buy!!!
Marie D.
They look very natural and give you that volume needed. They are very good for a one time use. I wore them through a performance and they are my go to falsies.
Stephanie G.
I received these in my Voxbox & I fell in love. They are natural but can definitely be used for a glamorous look. I like that they came with their own glue.
Morgen W.
I always struggle to put on fake lashes, but once I got these on that felt and looked so natural! really liked these!! i received these free from influenster
Samantha G.
Randolph, NJ
I always struggle to put on fake lashes, but once I got these on that felt and looked so natural! I would like to buy them again and wear them all the time!
Stephanie C.
Never tried these eyelashes.. but I have heard many many many amazing things about this company and products in general... cant wait to go and check it out..
Tiffany T.
Love love love these! Awesome buy. They have a great selection for those seeking dramatic lashes however you can never quite find the 'natural' looking ones.
Heidi E.
Atlanta, GA
Received this product for free testing - I don't normally wear false lashes but these looked so real once I had put them on, the price is not too bad either.
Abby S.
Grandville, MI
I have never used fake eyelashes before so I was a bit skeptical when I received these in my last VoxBox, but these are so natural looking and easy to apply!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?