3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,959 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I got them from influenster for free..!!!!!!!!1 they are so great and i love them!!!!!they look so natural when you put them on and they are so great!!!!!!!!1
I run my own hair and makeup busnisses called All Dolled Up (email@example.com) and i use these on all my costumers and they ALL LOVE THEMM must buy!!!
They look very natural and give you that volume needed. They are very good for a one time use. I wore them through a performance and they are my go to falsies.
I received these in my Voxbox & I fell in love. They are natural but can definitely be used for a glamorous look. I like that they came with their own glue.
I always struggle to put on fake lashes, but once I got these on that felt and looked so natural! really liked these!! i received these free from influenster
I always struggle to put on fake lashes, but once I got these on that felt and looked so natural! I would like to buy them again and wear them all the time!
Never tried these eyelashes.. but I have heard many many many amazing things about this company and products in general... cant wait to go and check it out..
Love love love these! Awesome buy. They have a great selection for those seeking dramatic lashes however you can never quite find the 'natural' looking ones.
Received this product for free testing - I don't normally wear false lashes but these looked so real once I had put them on, the price is not too bad either.
I have never used fake eyelashes before so I was a bit skeptical when I received these in my last VoxBox, but these are so natural looking and easy to apply!
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos