3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,949 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 497 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
Something fun for a special occasion and it makes my lashes look SO good! Nice length and volume and pretty easy to apply! Thanks influenster for the product!!
These are the most comfortable drugstore eyelashes that I have found. One night I seriously forgot I was wearing them. Tons of styles and a dang decent price.
I got this product free to test and review. I loved these kiss natural lashes. I used it during a party I went to. It was easy to use and not hard to take off
This product is sooo easy to use! I have never put lashes on before but these were easy to do! The feathering of the lashes makes them look real and not fake.
I got these in my vox box. They're really nice but you have to get a close up to notice that you're actually wearing them hopefully i get more but longer ones.
I got them from influenster for free..!!!!!!!!1 they are so great and i love them!!!!!they look so natural when you put them on and they are so great!!!!!!!!1
They look very natural and give you that volume needed. They are very good for a one time use. I wore them through a performance and they are my go to falsies.
I run my own hair and makeup busnisses called All Dolled Up (email@example.com) and i use these on all my costumers and they ALL LOVE THEMM must buy!!!
They Could Be more thicker in the band Love them Do they last about 2 weeks with me But above All I Love kiss products so far I Would Recommend this to friends
I thought they were very simple to put on. I'm not a fan if fake lashes but thought these were very real like. I will purchase these for special occasions out
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos