BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1964)
Angela F.
Richmond, IN
I am new to false lashes but i must say i love these. Ceasy and look great! I definitely plan to purchase more of these kiss lashes and encourage others to try them!
Julia V.
Mc Calla, AL
Really loved these! I used them with my regular winged eyeliner look and they really defined my eyes. I got them for free from Influenster in my Dean's List Voxbox!
Kelsey B.
I got these lashes in my #DLVoxBox. They are very natural looking. I love that you can't tell you are wearing lashes unless you get up close and personal! Lovely!
Alayiah B.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love the KISS company it has the best stuff especially the false lashes. Once I put this this lashes on I feel like nothing is even there it's true my amazing. Also when I first look into the mirror it looked like my real lashes. I don't really wear lashes but this product has me hooked on them.
Ashley G.
Columbiana, AL
So this was only my second time applying these and I must say it was quite a pain, but after I applied them and they dried I was extremely impressed not only did they look natural but they didn't give my lids that droopy feeling. I received these lashed complimentary from Influenster.com for testing purposes only!
Jillian H.
Adel, IA
my go to lashes for everyday looks! so natural looking! they don’t feel heavy on the eyes like other lashes and the blend very well with your real lashes.
Andreina P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other more...
In love with this lashes they so easy to apply, they look super natural and the best part they don’t feel heavy. I totally recommend it
Danielle F.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
Just recieved a pair of these in “pageboy” and they are really pretty. They are a bit long for my eyes so I have to trim them, but overall love the lashes
Mikaela S.
Round Rock, TX
They look very natural you can't even feel them while there on.they are long lasting,I wore mines for 3 weeks used mascara and everything so there very durable
Chelsea J.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
These lashes were good for simple and natural looking lashes but I found they didn’t last very long even when taken care of. The lashes kept falling apart also.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?