3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,964 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I am new to false lashes but i must say i love these. Ceasy and look great! I definitely plan to purchase more of these kiss lashes and encourage others to try them!
Really loved these! I used them with my regular winged eyeliner look and they really defined my eyes. I got them for free from Influenster in my Dean's List Voxbox!
I got these lashes in my #DLVoxBox. They are very natural looking. I love that you can't tell you are wearing lashes unless you get up close and personal! Lovely!
I absolutely love the KISS company it has the best stuff especially the false lashes. Once I put this this lashes on I feel like nothing is even there it's true my amazing. Also when I first look into the mirror it looked like my real lashes. I don't really wear lashes but this product has me hooked on them.
So this was only my second time applying these and I must say it was quite a pain, but after I applied them and they dried I was extremely impressed not only did they look natural but they didn't give my lids that droopy feeling. I received these lashed complimentary from Influenster.com for testing purposes only!
my go to lashes for everyday looks! so natural looking! they don’t feel heavy on the eyes like other lashes and the blend very well with your real lashes.
They look very natural you can't even feel them while there on.they are long lasting,I wore mines for 3 weeks used mascara and everything so there very durable
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos