BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Stephanie C.
Never tried these eyelashes.. but I have heard many many many amazing things about this company and products in general... cant wait to go and check it out..
Heidi E.
Atlanta, GA
Received this product for free testing - I don't normally wear false lashes but these looked so real once I had put them on, the price is not too bad either.
Samantha G.
Randolph, NJ
I always struggle to put on fake lashes, but once I got these on that felt and looked so natural! I would like to buy them again and wear them all the time!
Christina P.
Chandler, AZ
Absolutely loved they look so natural I have tried other brands and always felt like a drag queen these are the best if you're going for a more natural look
Abby R.
Wyoming, MI
I have never used fake eyelashes before so I was a bit skeptical when I received these in my last VoxBox, but these are so natural looking and easy to apply!
Ashley D.
Bartlett, IL
I love the idea of false eyelashes but I've never had much luck putting them on and having them look good. These were easy, looked great, and lasted all day!
Morgen W.
I always struggle to put on fake lashes, but once I got these on that felt and looked so natural! really liked these!! i received these free from influenster
Michelle F.
I love these! So light and soft and they feel weightless and there truly natural looking perfect for everyday use! I received these free from influenster!
Mindy F.
Covington, GA
These lashes were very light but not long enough for my liking because I have long lashes naturally. I did love the way they feel and how the tips looked!
Laura M.
Eagle Lake , TX
I have tried time and time again to use false lashes, and they finally found the ones that worked for me. THANKS influenster and kiss. loved them so much.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?