Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 471 Q&A
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I watched several demo videos and I read the reviews. I opened the package. I read the instructions and I got started. I wear contacts and have since 8th grade so having my hands near my eyes doesn't bother me one bit. I applied the glue as instructed, waiting the time allotted for the glue to get tacky as instructed and gently placed the lash line over my own. The arch of the fake lashes didn't match my eye. Every time I tried to fix it and smooth it down, the corners popped up and sat on my eye lid. The lashes also seemed too short for my eyes. I don't feel like I have abnormally large eyes. I double checked the instructions, checked out a few sample photos and tried again. Still, same results.
10 minutes later, the lashes still weren't on my eyes. My eye was covered in tacky glue and I decided to call it quits.
I guess fake lashes just aren't for everyone.
I ended up first lining my eyes with black eyeliner and applying mascara. I then gripped the lashes in the center using a pair of tweezers while I applied the glue. You then wait about 30 seconds for the glue to get a bit tacky. I pressed into the center of my lash line and then adjusted the edges to line up as close to my lash line as I could get it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos