BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Not a fan of kiss lashes I have tried a few different styles and they are just too uncomfortable on my sensitive eyes I don’t know why but hey feel heavy and always seem to poke my eyelid and they are cheap
Heather C.
Saint Peters, MO
I received the KISS Oh So Natural Lashes for free through my Influenster Ja'Dore VoxBox for the purposes of testing, I did just that. I tested them.

I watched several demo videos and I read the reviews. I opened the package. I read the instructions and I got started. I wear contacts and have since 8th grade so having my hands near my eyes doesn't bother me one bit. I applied the glue as instructed, waiting the time allotted for the glue to get tacky as instructed and gently placed the lash line over my own. The arch of the fake lashes didn't match my eye. Every time I tried to fix it and smooth it down, the corners popped up and sat on my eye lid. The lashes also seemed too short for my eyes. I don't feel like I have abnormally large eyes. I double checked the instructions, checked out a few sample photos and tried again. Still, same results.

10 minutes later, the lashes still weren't on my eyes. My eye was covered in tacky glue and I decided to call it quits.

I guess fake lashes just aren't for everyone.
Kyra K.
Snellville, GA
Nice lashes. Gives a nice cute settle and natural look to the eyes. Make your lashes look fluffy and actually looks like your natural lashes. The can last a long time if you tae good care of them and be delicate with them but you don't have to be to careful wth them.
Hannah M.
LOVE THESE. These lashes are thick, dark and beautiful. They are super easy to apply and stay on all day. They look natural and don't feel heavy at all. I love these and will continue to buy these! I would definitely recommend.
Ally S.
I'm a HUGE eyelash fanatic! The longer and thicker the better! So, naturally I was a little put off by these as they are meant to look more natural and I love mine long and black! I tried the lashes and I have to say they still caught people's attention. Most people who noticed them were people I talk to regularly, who just asked me if I was trying a better mascara. While the lashes don't give me the crazy look I love, they do have their perks. One being that the band is incredibly comfortable and the lashes aren't heavy. I expect my thicker ones to be heavy, but I do own a few sets of more "natural" ones I've bought or been gifted and usually the band is really stiff, which makes it hard to get them to curve with my eyes or the band feels heavy and uncomfortable. I actually forgot I even had lashes on, with as light and comfortable as these were. If I wanted some good natural lashes these would be my first choice, but as for now my cousin enjoys them and might find more of them as gifts.
Cindy D.
Clovis, CA
I received these lashes courtesy of influenster, and they are the best lashes I have ever tried! The are soft, light, and easy to maneuver. When I first applied these lashes, I felt they were slightly heavy. However, once the glue dried and the lashes settled, I totally forgot I had them on! I almost went to bed with them!!! These lashes come with glue, and the glue is pretty awesome too! It dries faster than the 30 seconds they recommend waiting (I would say 15-20 seconds). It also is a blue-ish color so don't be alarmed when you put the glue on your lashes and it looks blue green. The only negative thing I have to say about these lashes is if you don't get enough glue on they will slowly come off and the rest of the lash will follow. The lashes I got were Flirty and they did NOT look natural on me at all. I love that they gave my eyes drama and took my look from good to glam, but I would have to say depending on your lashes some of the styles in this line may not look natural on everyone.
marisol l.
First things first I received the Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes free in my deans list voxbox, In the style Sultry ,They were easy to apply and didn't pull out my lashes when I took them off additionally, they didn't stab me in the inner corner. I applied them using the glue they came with although I do own DUO glue but it is too runny and allot of product is wasted. With this glue I did not add excess product and it was easy to control as it came with a wand type of applicator. I used them to spice up a simple look with only eyeliner and thy did the job although I would have preferred more of a dramatic look these were extremely natural. The overall product is an A for being affordable 3.99, good quality, came with glue and also soft. I would recommend and also purchase although not the same style instead I would get a more dramatic pair. As far as the glue I will be purchasing the formula is not runny or too sticky it is a great consistency.
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
I love falsies and these are really nice. I usually cut them in half to give a winged effect. Paired with their gold top adhesive. They can stay in place for days with minor touch ups.
Tabitha W.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. This is the second time I've given false eyelashes a try, and I have not gotten any better at applying them. So, I opened these and first followed the instructions on the package to apply them. There was a noticeable gap between my natural lashes and the falsies. A few days later, I decided to give it a try again after watching a couple of Youtube videos, so I borrowed a couple of tips from each of the videos to see if that helped any. Nah, not so much. I totally appreciate and understand the extra glam factor that comes with adding false eyelashes, but this is a look that just isn't for me. Maybe if I get special application training LOL?

I ended up first lining my eyes with black eyeliner and applying mascara. I then gripped the lashes in the center using a pair of tweezers while I applied the glue. You then wait about 30 seconds for the glue to get a bit tacky. I pressed into the center of my lash line and then adjusted the edges to line up as close to my lash line as I could get it.
Nicole A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
I received the kiss lashes complimentary from influenster's Deans List Vox Box. The lashes I got were called flirty. When I first looked at then I thought that I wasn't going to like them because they looked so thick and heavy. I didn't want them weighing down my eyelids. When I put the glue to the fake lashes, it fl got tacky very quick, witch is a plus because I didn't have to wait or blow on the glue to get tacky like usual. When I put the lashes on I expected them to be heavy but surprisingly they were very light. The lashes also felt very natural, and not like little plastic strings. One thing I always pay attention to when putting on lashes is to see if they are noticeably fake, but they blended in well with my natural lashes. I could see myself wearing these lashes on a night out, like I did afew days ago. They are thick and voluptuous, but don't look fake. These are great lashes and I am planning to purchase more♡
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?