3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,965 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
The best natural looking lashes around for such a reasonable price! I love how the lashes are tapered at the ends to give it a natural finish compared to other lashes with a blunt end.
I tried these lashes as a first time lash user and was not a fan. They were uncomfortable and did not at all look natural. They were extremely full but you could tell they were fake!
This product does not stick very well on me not matter how many times i try to put them on. The do look real but i can still feel them heavily on my eye lids every time i wear them.
I'm not really a fan of lashes, they just seem to time consuming for me and completed. But the Kiss lashes are my new obsession! They are so easy to apply and look amazing once on.
I received my kiss lashes complimentary from influenster for testing, I loved how natural they looked and felt, I cut them in half for better positioning and it seemed to work well!
I was kind of surprised to find fake lashes in my DLVoxBox. I would use fake lashes when I really wan to dress up. I don't really use fake lashes. But its a nice thing to try out.
These really are the most natural false lashes I have stumbled upon. I really like that these can be worn on a daily basis without looking like your about to go out on the town.
I love kiss lashes. They look natural and are really easy to apply and take off. They made my lashes look full and complete. I will definitely use kiss lashes in the future.
Always have used kiss brand for prom or any special event. So glad to have received some in my voxbox. They are light and natural, as if you aren't even wearing any. Love! A++
These are great eyelashes! I wear fake eyelashes a lot for dance recitals and competitions and these are awesome ones to use because the look very natural but still stand out.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos