BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1965)
Marilyn N.
Winchester, CA
The best natural looking lashes around for such a reasonable price! I love how the lashes are tapered at the ends to give it a natural finish compared to other lashes with a blunt end.
Alli B.
Edmond, OK
I tried these lashes as a first time lash user and was not a fan. They were uncomfortable and did not at all look natural. They were extremely full but you could tell they were fake!
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
This product does not stick very well on me not matter how many times i try to put them on. The do look real but i can still feel them heavily on my eye lids every time i wear them.
Elena B.
I'm not really a fan of lashes, they just seem to time consuming for me and completed. But the Kiss lashes are my new obsession! They are so easy to apply and look amazing once on.
Shirdina W.
Easton, PA
I received my kiss lashes complimentary from influenster for testing, I loved how natural they looked and felt, I cut them in half for better positioning and it seemed to work well!
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
I was kind of surprised to find fake lashes in my DLVoxBox. I would use fake lashes when I really wan to dress up. I don't really use fake lashes. But its a nice thing to try out.
Arica P.
Austin, TX
These really are the most natural false lashes I have stumbled upon. I really like that these can be worn on a daily basis without looking like your about to go out on the town.
Tiffanie F.
Austin, Tx
I love kiss lashes. They look natural and are really easy to apply and take off. They made my lashes look full and complete. I will definitely use kiss lashes in the future.
Rachel P.
Always have used kiss brand for prom or any special event. So glad to have received some in my voxbox. They are light and natural, as if you aren't even wearing any. Love! A++
Jordan C.
These are great eyelashes! I wear fake eyelashes a lot for dance recitals and competitions and these are awesome ones to use because the look very natural but still stand out.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?