BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
I got them from influenster for free..!!!!!!!!1 they are so great and i love them!!!!!they look so natural when you put them on and they are so great!!!!!!!!1
Maddy G.
Calhoun, GA
I run my own hair and makeup busnisses called All Dolled Up (makeupbygarnett@gmail.com) and i use these on all my costumers and they ALL LOVE THEMM must buy!!!
Vanessa R.
Gulfport, MS
They Could Be more thicker in the band Love them Do they last about 2 weeks with me But above All I Love kiss products so far I Would Recommend this to friends
Madison H.
Tucson, AZ
Something fun for a special occasion and it makes my lashes look SO good! Nice length and volume and pretty easy to apply! Thanks influenster for the product!!
Stephanie G.
I received these in my Voxbox & I fell in love. They are natural but can definitely be used for a glamorous look. I like that they came with their own glue.
Brenda B.
Murfreesboro, TN
These look so natural! You cannot tell they are fake at all and they are super light! They are also super easy to put on and I can wear with my daily makeup.
Stephanie C.
Never tried these eyelashes.. but I have heard many many many amazing things about this company and products in general... cant wait to go and check it out..
Abby R.
Wyoming, MI
I have never used fake eyelashes before so I was a bit skeptical when I received these in my last VoxBox, but these are so natural looking and easy to apply!
Tiffany T.
Love love love these! Awesome buy. They have a great selection for those seeking dramatic lashes however you can never quite find the 'natural' looking ones.
Heidi E.
Atlanta, GA
Received this product for free testing - I don't normally wear false lashes but these looked so real once I had put them on, the price is not too bad either.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?