BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Ashley G.
Columbiana, AL
So this was only my second time applying these and I must say it was quite a pain, but after I applied them and they dried I was extremely impressed not only did they look natural but they didn't give my lids that droopy feeling. I received these lashed complimentary from Influenster.com for testing purposes only!
Jillian H.
Adel
my go to lashes for everyday looks! so natural looking! they don’t feel heavy on the eyes like other lashes and the blend very well with your real lashes.
Andreina👸🏽 P.
New york, NY
Review for: Other more...
In love with this lashes they so easy to apply, they look super natural and the best part they don’t feel heavy. I totally recommend it
Jaci M.
Lowell
My go to everyday lashes! The look so natural they could be real! Plus kiss lashes, they have the perfect style for every occasion!
Jenna J.
New Castle, KY
I love KISS lashes. They are natural looking, wispy, light weight and I haven’t found a pair I don’t like
member-058f67184
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
Great lashes with a comfortable band, I just wish that the band was a bit more flexible.
Nicole A.
Killingworth, CT
Easy to put on! I never wear eyelashes and these actually look awesome. I am not brand loyal to any certain eyelash but now I don't think I'd buy another brand😀
Abbey B.
Portland, TN
I loved how sweet and feathery these lashes looked! They definitely enhanced my look, and I got lots of compliments on them. No one could tell I had lashes on!
Karla O.
I received these in a voxbox from influesnter to test out. and i absolutely loved them! they feels so real and look natural just like it says! highly recommend!
Rebecca C.
N Royalton, OH
Really nice looking lashes, but you need to invest in good glue, since the glue that comes with them doesn't hold as long as you would hope. But worth the price
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?