BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Rachel B.
Erie, PA
I recently used the kiss lashes. I received them as a free product in a dl box box. They are nice and easy to put on but I would not recommend them for long term use.
Briana  P.
Anaheim, CA
I tried so many different. Brands of eyelashes but i have not yet found one that is better than kiss lashes . They feel so natural and you can hardly feel them at all
Angela F.
Richmond, IN
I am new to false lashes but i must say i love these. Ceasy and look great! I definitely plan to purchase more of these kiss lashes and encourage others to try them!
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I'm very picky with false lashes and don't like applying them, because I feel like its too much. However, these were very natural looking, they didn't look over the top or fake and they weren't heavy o... on my eyelids either. I loved them
Erika L.
Hutto, TX
I received these complimentary in my J'Adore Vox Box for testing purposes. I am not really a fake lashes type of girl, but these look pretty natural and surprised me!
Julia V.
Mc Calla, AL
Really loved these! I used them with my regular winged eyeliner look and they really defined my eyes. I got them for free from Influenster in my Dean's List Voxbox!
Kelsey B.
I got these lashes in my #DLVoxBox. They are very natural looking. I love that you can't tell you are wearing lashes unless you get up close and personal! Lovely!
Alayiah B.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love the KISS company it has the best stuff especially the false lashes. Once I put this this lashes on I feel like nothing is even there it's true my amazing. Also when I first look into the mirror it looked like my real lashes. I don't really wear lashes but this product has me hooked on them.
Ashley G.
Columbiana, AL
So this was only my second time applying these and I must say it was quite a pain, but after I applied them and they dried I was extremely impressed not only did they look natural but they didn't give my lids that droopy feeling. I received these lashed complimentary from Influenster.com for testing purposes only!
Jillian H.
Adel
my go to lashes for everyday looks! so natural looking! they don’t feel heavy on the eyes like other lashes and the blend very well with your real lashes.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?