3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,949 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 497 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in My J'adore Voxbox I love them it was my first Time trying lashes I think there really good and not expensive
I liked this product AFTER I trimmed them. They weren't that heavy like other false lashes, so that was a plus. All in all, they were the best fake lashes I've used.
Got these in my #DLVoxBox! I love them! I've used tons of falsies before and these are in my top three. They are super easy to apply, and although they are super voluminous they still look natural. LOVE. Also, if you treat them right, you can reuse them. Not all falsies are reusable.
I was saving my Kiss Lashes for a friend's wedding vow renewal. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend. I haven't been able to try my lashes yet, but look forward to them since my eyes are so very sensitive to cosmetics.
Received these in my Jadore Voxbox and I love the look of these because they actually do look natural unlike most faux lashes. Unlike most lashes these will not make you look like your eyes are about to fly off your head.
I got these free in the DLVoxBox and i am definitely a fan. They are superior to brands i have used in the past and i would recommend them to anyone looking for fake lashes
Wore these lashes for a recent wedding and got a lot of compliments. They don't look completely natural, but they're better than some cheap lash options out there. I'd definitely buy them again for a false lash fix.
I received these for free from influenster. They are easy to apply and easy to take off which is a huge plus when it comes to fake eyelashes! They also look really great too and who doesn't want that? Deff recommend!
I actually received a compliment w/in an hour of wearing these beauties! I highly recommend them and they're super easy to put on for any level of beauty expertise!
I received these awesome things free in my DL voxbox! I have actually never tried false eyelashes before so I was a little nervous, but these were actually very easy and looked great! I would recommend them for sure!
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos