3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,959 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I was hesitant about using these lashes but once applying them I am glad I did. It was easy to apply and the lashes looked so natural. I couldn't believe the difference!
I received this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes in my Deans List Vox Box. I love how natural they look. Not only did they look natural they were great quality and something I would like to use again!
Got these in my dl box and put them on the minute i saw them in the box, they are great and hold on well. kinda of difficult to put on but they are so worth the struggle
This lashes feel so real they are very soft and they look very natural when i wear them they feel comfortable i don't even feel them on my eyes they are great i love them
I’d never tried on fake lashes before, but I liked them! My lashes are very short, so they definitely enhanced them beautifully. They were easy to apply and very light.
These look more natural than some other eye lashes I have tried in the past. They are more comfortable, too. I would recommend these to anyone that likes false lashes.
Received these in my DL Vox Box and was so excited! Fairly easy to apply, the glue that came with the lashes held up all day, and the lashes looked so natural! love it
This was my first time using false eyelashes. The product was surprisingly easy to easy and gentle to take off. The results were natural looking yet thicker eyelashes.
The lash strip is so thin, I thought that would make it harder to apply, but it didn't! I love that they're so lightweight, I tend to forget I even have them on. So grateful I got this complimentary from influenster to try!
I received this in my dean's list voxbox & these are amazing eyelashes. I love the tapered end and they are so soft! I got the flirty lashes and I love the look of them - definitely recommend.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos