BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
Caitlyn R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I received these in my VoxBox this month and I don't really wear fake lashes. these seem a bit softer and lighter than other fake lashes but i usually find that all fake lashes are unnaturally long looking.
Sarah F.
oregon, OH
Thank you Influenster for my complimentary set of Kiss lashes! I love them! I have never tried lashes before, these were so simple and comfortable I feel like I've been missing out! I'm definitely a convert!
Kimberly M.
Winter Garden, FL
I have very small Asian eyes so I was so afraid that these would not stay on. I was so wrong. They're soft and easy to put on. A little extra glue and a promise to stop touching them and they last all day!
Amy W.
I got these in my voxbox today and they seem like a great product and even includes glue! Not only that, but I like how they don't have the typical blunt ending to the lashes... I can't wait to apply them.
Lauren W.
Received these lashes in my vox box recently, I highly recommend these! They have a very natural look, so it doesn't look like you're super fake. They make your lashes look fuller and longer! Thank you!
Jenifer L.
East stroudsburg, Pa
I really do not use fake lashes because i am always afraid ill put them on wrong but they just went right on and lasted all night i barley knew they were on and it was great for dancing through the night
Mary R.
Indian Trail, NC
Great set of lashes I received from Influenster. They look and feel very real. Everyone asked what I was doing when I wore them to a party. Now I just need to learn how to put them on a little faster.
Takeyah W.
Covington, GA
I am so in love with these lashes. They look and feel amazing. So easy to use and look flawless as well as realistic. How ever you wear them you won't be disappointed can easily be worn day or night.
Patricia M.
Anaconda, MT
I normally don't wear false eyelashes because mine are quite long already.
But these are so different, I kid you not- they feel like there are my normal eyelashes, its ahmazeing. Gotitfree#influenster
Amber A.
N Tonawanda, NY
So natural looking! Very comfortable to wear all day, the glue isn't irritating at all. I couldn't be happier with these lashes! Thank you!

I received this product complimentary from Influenster❤️
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?