3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
So after trying other lashes and i can't seem to get them on i received these complimentary influenster j'adore voxbox and these seem so effortless to put on although I'm not a big lash person these just might change my view on that
I use these for halloween or when I was in a wedding and I really line them I cut one lash in 1/2 and use those on the ends of my eyes to give me just a little more length
I received my lashes from influenster, mine were called flirty, although i have not worn them yet since I'm waiting for date night but they feel so soft and looks beautiful.
These lashes are so comfortalbe and easy to apply. I didn't have the usual issues of them lifting half way through the day and they blended so nicely with my own lashes
I think they look amazing..I really love them!! would recommend to my friends. They don't look fake at all. They blend well with my own real lashes... really enjoyed them.
I recently received these in my j'adore sample box and love them. They were pretty easy to put on - after a few trial/error attempts the first time. They felt and looked very natural. I love how they make my eyes really pop.
I received this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes in my Deans List Vox Box. I love how natural they look. Not only did they look natural they were great quality and something I would like to use again!
I usually do not wear fake eyelashes but these are easy to put on. For someone who always wished they had longer eyelashes, these are great because they look so natural. I'd probably only use them for a Halloween costume though.
After a few tries I got the lashes glued on correctly. They make your eyes pop,but are not over the top. I would consider using these for a night out. Overall, I'm very happy with this product.
This was my first time ever using fake eyelashes-thanks DLVoxBox! They look like real lashes-not fake. They were easy to apply and easy to remove. Not a bad price either!
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos