BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1961)
Macy G.
Middle River, MD
I normally would never use false Eyelashes, but sine I received these in my VoxBox I gave them a try. They didn't stay on as long as I had hoped, but they looked real which is a plus!
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
I adore these lashes. They are easy to apply, light weight, soft and they look very natural. They can be used for any occasion. Great price. Definetly recommend.
Jackie N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
These lashes feel really light and natural! I was excited to see these in my DLVoxBox as I have never tried Kiss Lashes before and I was amazed how it feels as if I am not wearing false eyelashes which is not the case for other lashes
Taylor F.
Erie, PA
I got a these lashes complimentary from Influenster in the J'Adore Voxbox and I was a little nervous at first because I have never used fake lashes because but I love them.
Sonya S.
As a gal with REALLY long eyelashes, they blended right into mine-no length but more volume. Although I'll never wear them again because they don't do much for my lashes, they were pretty comfortable.
rosaury l.
Aberdeen, MD
I've always been skeptical about fake lashes because when I see people wear them I can tell they're fake and its unflattering to me. but the ones I got complimentary of influenster blend right into my natural lashes and look amazing!
Ul'Yana V.
Fresno, CA
This product is really cute. I like the natural edge to the way they look and how they never look fake. They are easy to apply and I am impressed to receive them in my VoxBox
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
I got these lashes free for testing from Influenster in my DL Voxbox! They are so amazing. They really do look natural, a lot more than other lashes i have used in the past.
Taylor K.
These are amazing! So easy to apply, and subtle enough for everyday wear! I don't normally wear false eyelashes, but these are great! So happy they came in the #jadorevoxbox!
Alli L.
Lexington , KY
I've been wearing fake eyelashes for years due to dance competitions. These are great! They're soft, easy to apply, and do not irritate my eyes. They also come in a variety of lengths/shapes so you can choose what works best for you!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?