3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,961 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I normally would never use false Eyelashes, but sine I received these in my VoxBox I gave them a try. They didn't stay on as long as I had hoped, but they looked real which is a plus!
I adore these lashes. They are easy to apply, light weight, soft and they look very natural. They can be used for any occasion. Great price. Definetly recommend.
These lashes feel really light and natural! I was excited to see these in my DLVoxBox as I have never tried Kiss Lashes before and I was amazed how it feels as if I am not wearing false eyelashes which is not the case for other lashes
I got a these lashes complimentary from Influenster in the J'Adore Voxbox and I was a little nervous at first because I have never used fake lashes because but I love them.
As a gal with REALLY long eyelashes, they blended right into mine-no length but more volume. Although I'll never wear them again because they don't do much for my lashes, they were pretty comfortable.
I've always been skeptical about fake lashes because when I see people wear them I can tell they're fake and its unflattering to me. but the ones I got complimentary of influenster blend right into my natural lashes and look amazing!
This product is really cute. I like the natural edge to the way they look and how they never look fake. They are easy to apply and I am impressed to receive them in my VoxBox
I got these lashes free for testing from Influenster in my DL Voxbox! They are so amazing. They really do look natural, a lot more than other lashes i have used in the past.
These are amazing! So easy to apply, and subtle enough for everyday wear! I don't normally wear false eyelashes, but these are great! So happy they came in the #jadorevoxbox!
I've been wearing fake eyelashes for years due to dance competitions. These are great! They're soft, easy to apply, and do not irritate my eyes. They also come in a variety of lengths/shapes so you can choose what works best for you!
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos