BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
Amy Y.
Winchester , TN
These are my go to easy and natural lashes for my everyday work week look. They add that extra oomph I need to my lashes without looking too extra or over the top. They're good quality last all night and easy to apply!
Stephanie T.
Galion
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
I bought every style they had in this collection. The band is super comfortable and they look amazing. I have expensive lashes and I still find myself going for these more often. The glue they sell I’m not a fan of but these lashes are beautiful and saves you money.
Mya R.
Hartford
These are great drugstore lashes. They are easily reused, light weight and a great affordable price. There are so many styles of lashes that there is a pair for everyone. They have tapered ends which most drugstore lashes don't have, so they look more natural. I highly recommend.
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
I received these Lashes in the DLVoxBox from Influenster. When I saw them I really liked them because they seemed natural looking and the ends being tapered were very appealing, since I don't much like false lashes that look false. First time I tried them I was in a rush and didn't wait the appropriate 30 second but they stuck with me through the night. The left one though when I got home the edge toward my nose was not secure on my lash line but overall I didn't even notice them. The second time I had issues they just didn't seem to want to secure on my lash line, I was using some precision tweezers since they DO NOT COME WITH AN APPLICATOR AS STATED ABOVE IN #3. I won't demote a grade though just for that. Also the glue starts of blue then turns white thats when its ready to apply (Im assuming) but it kinda clumps if you apply too much in one area so there need to be some cleaning instructions in my opinion but I may just be nitpicking. In total I love them these are the second pair of Lashed I've ever owned but I think I might buy another two.
Kate S.
I received a pair of these for free in my InfluensterVox box for testing. Right away I was interested to see how they compare to other brands as lately I am obsessed with lashes. These were super light, definitely "contact lens friendly" - almost too light as I tore some lashes off the strip just getting them out of the package. Oops! The glue came with a nice applicator, unlike the squeeze tubes that usually come with falsies that made it a little easier to get an even coat of glue. I wasn't extremely impressed with the glue but I will note that these lashes survived a light workout with only minimal shifting (I just wore them for testing purposes, I would never usually wear lashes to the gym!). Not sure they would hold up under the intense heat/humidity of summer around here but the lashes themselves were great and blended seamlessly with my natural ones. They did take some real effort to positioning correctly so I can't recommend them for daily use unless you have a ton of time to apply them BUT the price point is exactly right for what they are.
Amber B.
Raceland, LA
The Kiss Looks so natural lashes are so much more real looking than other lashes. They are not too thick but still thick enough to make a difference. They have less of a top band some of the others have a band so big it looks like a thick line of eyeliner but material so you can tell they are fake. These are easy to put on with a few tricks I learned from Kiss . First you turn them upside down and hold each end and sort of roll them to loosen them up. Then don't immediately apply after you put the glue let it sit for a minute. That will give the glue time to get tacky and not let the lashes slide all over. These lashes are very comfortable and feel natural even with my contacts in. The only complaint I have is they were so so stuck to the package when I pulled them off a piece of the lashes came with them. It is more than enough to be noticeable when looking at only the lashes but not when they are on. I will wear these again.
Melissa P.
So easy to apply and they look great! Especially for beginners with false lashes. I usually get mine at target or Walmart but they'll be at beauty stores as well! Would definitely recommend. This brand has some great glue as well!
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Not a fan of kiss lashes I have tried a few different styles and they are just too uncomfortable on my sensitive eyes I don’t know why but hey feel heavy and always seem to poke my eyelid and they are cheap
Heather C.
Saint Peters, MO
I received the KISS Oh So Natural Lashes for free through my Influenster Ja'Dore VoxBox for the purposes of testing, I did just that. I tested them.

I watched several demo videos and I read the reviews. I opened the package. I read the instructions and I got started. I wear contacts and have since 8th grade so having my hands near my eyes doesn't bother me one bit. I applied the glue as instructed, waiting the time allotted for the glue to get tacky as instructed and gently placed the lash line over my own. The arch of the fake lashes didn't match my eye. Every time I tried to fix it and smooth it down, the corners popped up and sat on my eye lid. The lashes also seemed too short for my eyes. I don't feel like I have abnormally large eyes. I double checked the instructions, checked out a few sample photos and tried again. Still, same results.

10 minutes later, the lashes still weren't on my eyes. My eye was covered in tacky glue and I decided to call it quits.

I guess fake lashes just aren't for everyone.
Kyra K.
Snellville, GA
Nice lashes. Gives a nice cute settle and natural look to the eyes. Make your lashes look fluffy and actually looks like your natural lashes. The can last a long time if you tae good care of them and be delicate with them but you don't have to be to careful wth them.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?