BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Lili M.
Iam so in love with these kiss lashes that I received on my #dlvoxbox I couldn't be more happy with these lashes. They look and feel so natural, plus they are afordable.
Taylor B.
Lowville , NY
These lashes are great! They are very affordable and look very natural. You could wear these lashes everyday and they just give your look a little boost without being over the top.
linoshka r.
New Bedford, MA
This lashes feel so real they are very soft and they look very natural when i wear them they feel comfortable i don't even feel them on my eyes they are great i love them
Nikki F.
I usually do not wear fake eyelashes but these are easy to put on. For someone who always wished they had longer eyelashes, these are great because they look so natural. I'd probably only use them for a Halloween costume though.
Katie H.
Southbury, CT
I received this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes in my Deans List Vox Box. I love how natural they look. Not only did they look natural they were great quality and something I would like to use again!
Cindy A.
Saint Cloud, FL
I was hesitant about using these lashes but once applying them I am glad I did. It was easy to apply and the lashes looked so natural. I couldn't believe the difference!
Joann B.
Euless, TX
I recently received these in my j'adore sample box and love them. They were pretty easy to put on - after a few trial/error attempts the first time. They felt and looked very natural. I love how they make my eyes really pop.
Anna J.
New Britain, CT
Got these in my dl box and put them on the minute i saw them in the box, they are great and hold on well. kinda of difficult to put on but they are so worth the struggle
Danielle B.
South Elgin, IL
This was my first time using false eyelashes. The product was surprisingly easy to easy and gentle to take off. The results were natural looking yet thicker eyelashes.
Jessica Z.
Austin, TX
I’d never tried on fake lashes before, but I liked them! My lashes are very short, so they definitely enhanced them beautifully. They were easy to apply and very light.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?