3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,951 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
i received them in my j'adore voxbox and i thought they looked beautiful. i don't ever really use false lashes because they are hard to apply for me, but these were actually okay.
I got these complimentary in my DLVoxBox (for testing/review). These false lashes are amazing! They have been my favorite by far. They look very natural and aren't too long. They taper at the end very beautifully and I wore them for a wedding.
I've been a fan of kiss lashes for a while now! These did not disappoint! I love the natural look and feel. They were pretty easy to apply as well. I will definitely repurchase!!
I love how light these lashes are while they are on. They have a smaller band then other brands of lashes and are easier to put on and blend in with your own lashes. I love these!
I love theses lashes. They don't look like they are fake lashes and look so real. They are super light and comes with the glue. I would definitely buy more eyelashes from KISS.
I'm not the best putting in fake lashes but these definitely were easy enough. Look great for a night out or if your allergic to most mascara like I am. Very natural looking!
These Lashes look so natural, I forget I have them on!! They are easy to apply. They look even more natural when I apply massacre over them and blend with my natural eye lash.
Loved these lashes! They are so soft and natural, they made me feel like I wasn't wearing any lashes at all. I'm not a big lash wearer but I definitely will be wearing this out!
I normally would never use false Eyelashes, but sine I received these in my VoxBox I gave them a try. They didn't stay on as long as I had hoped, but they looked real which is a plus!
Typically i don't like false lashes but these ones felt really light on my eyes and the glue wasn't clumpy! They were the perfect finish to my makeup and they looked so natural!
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos