BY KISS #69 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1951)
Kayla B.
i received them in my j'adore voxbox and i thought they looked beautiful. i don't ever really use false lashes because they are hard to apply for me, but these were actually okay.
Jennica W.
Garland, TX
I got these complimentary in my DLVoxBox (for testing/review). These false lashes are amazing! They have been my favorite by far. They look very natural and aren't too long. They taper at the end very beautifully and I wore them for a wedding.
Diana P.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been a fan of kiss lashes for a while now! These did not disappoint! I love the natural look and feel. They were pretty easy to apply as well. I will definitely repurchase!!
Ashley J.
Coon rapids, MN
I love how light these lashes are while they are on. They have a smaller band then other brands of lashes and are easier to put on and blend in with your own lashes. I love these!
Vivian G.
Northridge , CA
I love theses lashes. They don't look like they are fake lashes and look so real. They are super light and comes with the glue. I would definitely buy more eyelashes from KISS.
Taryn L.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm not the best putting in fake lashes but these definitely were easy enough. Look great for a night out or if your allergic to most mascara like I am. Very natural looking!
Rachel A.
Waynesville, OH
These Lashes look so natural, I forget I have them on!! They are easy to apply. They look even more natural when I apply massacre over them and blend with my natural eye lash.
Morgan S.
Newark, OH
Loved these lashes! They are so soft and natural, they made me feel like I wasn't wearing any lashes at all. I'm not a big lash wearer but I definitely will be wearing this out!
Macy G.
Middle River, MD
I normally would never use false Eyelashes, but sine I received these in my VoxBox I gave them a try. They didn't stay on as long as I had hoped, but they looked real which is a plus!
Lindsey B.
Round Rock , TX
Typically i don't like false lashes but these ones felt really light on my eyes and the glue wasn't clumpy! They were the perfect finish to my makeup and they looked so natural!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?