BY KISS #29 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1929)
Tori M.
Austin, TX
Seriously! After wearing them all night, my eyelashes STILL looked fierce. I did have to use my own glue since it did not come with one, but even then, they were so natural looking.
Victoria Y.
Royal Oak, MI
The kiss eye lashes I received complementary in the #JadoreVoxBox for test purposes where amazing. They where I little tricky for me to put on by myself but I loved the pointed ends instead of the the just normal square ends of everything else.
Anna L.
I received these lashes complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. They are very nice and make your lashes look bigger. They don't look fake. The glue that comes with them is very good. I never tried using false lashes before using this product.
Cindy H.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a great product, not only is it inexpensive, but the lashes are very pretty. The lashes don't fall off and last all day long. Thanks to Influenster, I got to try these out!
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL
I received these lashes in my J'Adore Voxbox! and I was happy with them. I already have naturally long eyelashes so I don't need over the top fake lashes. These were awesome though.
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this eyelashes! I'm not really a big fan of dramatic eyelashes and i love this because they are natural and look simple plus it blends well the eyelashes. Its easy to put on
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
I've never used fake eyelashes before, but I really like these! I think they blend well with my lashes, just need a little bit more practice putting them on. So far I love the look!
Rebecca M.
Wilmington, DE
I am in love with these lashes! I received them as part of my JadoreVoxBox. Unlike most other lashes I've tried, these not only look natural, but they feel natural as well!
Isabella A.
Oxnard, CA
I love this lashes!! My friends cant even tell they are fake! And also they are very easy to put on i had no struggles while applying this lashes. I just cant complain about them
Rosario R.
Riverside, CA
Lightweight flexible lashes. They look very natural and sexy. I wouldn't use them every day but they are perfect for a special occasion without being obvious that I have falsies on.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?