BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1965)
Corrine W.
Steger, IL
I buy Kiss Lashes a lot but I never bought these ones before! I really like them! They do have a pretty natural look and are definitely perfect for your natural look days! Good Job Kiss!!
Rachel C.
Stoneham, MA
I wear false eyelashes several times per week. Kiss is my favorite drugstore brand. The wispy lashes are so beautiful and natural. I use the applicator every day. I adore these lashes.
Christie S.
The lashes definitely impressed me. I assumed all fake lashes looked like FAKE LASHES. But these lashes looked pretty close to real gorgeous long lashes. I'll definitely buy them again.
Lauren S.
Palm Bay, FL
I've never worn "fake lashes" before, but I think I just became addicted! They made my eyes POP and gavee me the look I've always tried to achieve with mascara. Easy to put on and remove.
Carly L.
I got this product free to test out. They definitely made my eyes pop and they were relatively easy to put on. It took a few tries, but I've also never attempted to wear falsies before!
Taija M.
Red house, WV
I received these complimentary thanks to Influenster to test and review and I must say they are amazing! Not too flashy! Just enough to enhance your natural beauty!
ms c.
Manchester, CT
I been wearing lashes for 2yrs honestly can say that I love them. I have tried several products but so far ienvy by kiss Has been my favorite. I use luxe black luxurious volume (individuals). I do place them myself and last 3weeks before I need to refil.
Steph C.
Guyton, GA
The last time I tried fake lashes, I totally glued my eye shut - the Kiss lashes I got in the mail had an adhesive applicator that made it super easy to not go overboard! LOVED that!!!
Tiki B.
I love these lashes. You do have to be gentle with them but they look awesome. They are very light and great for anyone who doesn't want the drag queen lash look.
Annelise P.
Waukesha, WI
I got a box of free lashes from Influester by KISS and they are gorgeous! I haven't had the pleasure of trying them out yet only because I want to save them for a special occasion. :)
Tessa A.
Does anyone recommend this?
Valerie C.
Vestal, NY
Will they come off in the shower or just when I peel them off myself?
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
How is the glue it came with holding up ? I haven't tried the glue yet
Lee E.
I've been trying to find fake lashes to wear. How many times can you reuse the same lashes for?
Megan T.