BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Reviews (1914)
Jessica W.
I goth these in the DLVoxBox and haven't had a chance to use them yet. I never use fake lashes due to how unnatural and heavy they are. But I will be trying these out for Halloween.
Tori M.
Austin, TX
Seriously! After wearing them all night, my eyelashes STILL looked fierce. I did have to use my own glue since it did not come with one, but even then, they were so natural looking.
Anna L.
I received these lashes complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. They are very nice and make your lashes look bigger. They don't look fake. The glue that comes with them is very good. I never tried using false lashes before using this product.
Justin D.
Charlotte, NC
Using lashes is a totally new experience for me, but I loved getting the Kiss Lashes in my voxbox so I could give them a try. They really do seem very natural and are easy to apply.
Cindy H.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a great product, not only is it inexpensive, but the lashes are very pretty. The lashes don't fall off and last all day long. Thanks to Influenster, I got to try these out!
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL
I received these lashes in my J'Adore Voxbox! and I was happy with them. I already have naturally long eyelashes so I don't need over the top fake lashes. These were awesome though.
Jimiah S.
Baltimore, MD
I love these! I wore these for a cheer competition, they look so natural but at the same time they add length, fullness, and volume to my lash look! My teammates thought that these were my lashes and were surprised when I told them they were fake.
Rebecca M.
Wilmington, DE
I am in love with these lashes! I received them as part of my JadoreVoxBox. Unlike most other lashes I've tried, these not only look natural, but they feel natural as well!
Kayla B.
i received them in my j'adore voxbox and i thought they looked beautiful. i don't ever really use false lashes because they are hard to apply for me, but these were actually okay.
Rosario R.
Riverside, CA
Lightweight flexible lashes. They look very natural and sexy. I wouldn't use them every day but they are perfect for a special occasion without being obvious that I have falsies on.
Kyle H.
Should you put on eyeliner before or after you put them on?
Valerie C.
Vestal, NY
Will they come off in the shower or just when I peel them off myself?
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
How is the glue it came with holding up ? I haven't tried the glue yet
Aleesia D.
WINNIPEG, MB
I really wanna purchase a 6 pair pack of these lashes, are they worth it for $13?
Tessa A.
Does anyone recommend this?